36 (Mini ep) A talk with Misako- with mom..

(Mini ep) A talk with Misako- with mom..

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️
- A bit angst -

(Y/n)’s POV:

While the others were fixing the ship, I went to look for my mo- Misako.. whatever, Misako. I found her reading a scroll in one of the rooms, I knocked on the open door. She looked at me with widened eyes, “Oh my. You scared me for a second. Is there something you need?” she asked nicely.

I close the door behind me, “Yeah.. I do.. I need you to answer me some questions and I hope you have answers. And I don’t care if that scroll in your hands is important, that might sound a bit mean.” I said, I tried to not sound mean at all. “Ask away, dear.” she replied.

I walked closer to her slowly, I sighed, “Okay ‘mom’… Answer this to me honestly and I mean honestly.. What did you leave me and Lloyd? That's the first one..” I said. She didn’t say anything at first but then explained the reason she left us, it was to try to prevent the final battle against our father. Because apparently she knew that Lloyd and I were gonna be the Green and Gray Ninja.

She said it was a good idea to leave us in a boarding school. I told her it was dumb idea. “Why didn’t you instead leave us with uncle Wu? He could’ve taken care of us.” I told her with arms crossed. “..I thought you would’ve made friends at the school instead of being locked up in the Monastery.” she said.

I rolled my eyes, “And look where that plan turned out. For you to know, no I made no friends.. No one wanted to.. Except one but I don't know what happened to her.” I said.

“It was either I leave you two in danger with your uncle or keep you both safe as far away from the danger as possible.” she stated, “I even thought about separating you two from each other but your father disagreed.” she added. I look at her with widened eyes as my arms went down to clench my fists, “You’re giving me more reason I should hate you! That shouldn’t even have been an option!” I said angrily.

“I know, I know. But you gotta understand dear-”

“Oh I understand completely. I understand that you never cared for me or my brother! That’s why you left us!” I snapped at her, “No. I do care for you two. I just need to know to deal with the problem.” she said, “So you’re saying I’m the problem?” I asked, I could feel her fear growing, “N-No! You’re not listening to me! Yes I left you two at the boarding school. I do care about you.” 

“Just forget about it! Next question before I’m about to get angry.. And no one likes me like that.. So my question is; what do you know about my power? You know Darkness?” I said, I’m pissed at this point.

She tried to calm down by breathing in and out then spoke out, “Okay.. The elemental of Darkness.. It’s the most dangerous one.. It's something no person should mess with unless you're the Master of Darkness..” she said, “Like Orcus?” I said with no emotion. She gasped and covered her mouth. “So you do know him..”

“Y-Yes… B-But… How.. How do you know him..?” she stuttered. Is she really scared of him? I guess. “One day he appeared in my dream, well more of a nightmare but whatever.. He talked to me like he knew me or something.. The other day he showed me an old flashback or something because you were there, uncle Wu and dad too.. Is there something you’re not telling us?” I asked.

“I-I thought I'd never hear that name again..”

“Who is he? And why do you know him?” I asked, She sighed.

“Orcus is… My brother…” 

My eyes widened in shock, “You’re brother?!” she nodded. “Twin brother, if we’re talking about titles..” she added, “Great.. Another family member to not like.” I said, I crossed my arms, “I don’t blame you for not liking him.. He’s the reason why the Element of Darkness exists.. Not that it’s a bad thing unless it’s someone using it for evil.. Which of course he did..” she explained.

I stayed silent. I wanted to hear more about Orcus if I’m being honest.. Erm uh.. Uncle Orcus..? I guess he’s my uncle now.. Misako grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes, “Look, (Y/n).. I don’t ever want you to do what your uncle did. I’ll tell you later what he did.. Just not right now.. Meanwhile,” She let go of my shoulders and grabbed my hands.

“I still wanna pay for my mistakes for leaving you and not taking care of you and your brother. I promise you two are not a burden! No one is! I’ll make sure I will never leave you again! And if I do.. Please do something to make me think why I did that. Please.. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me..?” she begged.

Man.. I-I mean I guess.. I can’t hold any grudges.. Especially when someone is crying and begging.. I could feel tears wanting to come out.. I think my inner child just got healed a bit. “Okay.. I forgive you.. Not fully but.. It’s somewhat progress.. Mom..” I smiled. She smiled too. “I’m glad you two are doing okay now..” I heard someone said.

We both looked at the door open seeing uncle and Zane standing there. “It's the start of forgiving someone..” I said, “You two didn’t hear that much, did you?” Mi- mom asked, Wu and Zane shook their heads. “I opened the door when you two were forgiving each other.” Zane said.

“Oh. Okay then. Is there something you two needed?” I asked, “Not really.. I might have thought you wanted to take a little walk with me and Zane.” Uncle said, I looked at my mom to see if she would say yes. She nodded, “I say yes, but I have one thing to tell her.” I said. The two nodded and told me they’ll wait outside.

They closed the door and walked away, “Mom.. I have one last thing to tell you.. And this time it’s not bad..” I said, “Good ahead, dear. I’m listening.” she said.

“You may or not know but I’m Non-binary and I go by They/Them. And I’m pan too.” I said, she then hugged me. “I know dear. I was informed by your uncle. But it’s nice to hear it coming from you. And know this, I love you no matter what. I’m just glad you can finally talk to me about it.” she said.

There go the tears. She lets go and looks at me, “Thank you.” I said with a smile and wiped the tears, “Again thank you. I'll see you later.” I said and walked out of the room. “Bye, dear!” I heard her said.

---------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it. If I'm being honest, I only wanted (Y/n) to yell at their mom but I realize at some point they're gonna forgive her so might as well do it now. But ofc its gonna take a while for them to forgive get fully.

Also yes I did make Misako have a twin brother. Because yes and I wasn't sure if I wanted him to be a family member. I just wanns do some family drama. lol.

So.. yeah.. *hint* he may or may not be in the (Y/n) season. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you never know.

Anyways I hope you have a great/okay day/night! See ya later for the next chapter! Ahhh

bye bye!

---------------------------------------

Words: 1316
Time: 10:29pm
4/11/23