Three

I'm walking back to my dorm with Sarah and Abby, two girls who I had met when my student advisor showed me around. I explained to them the whole roommate mistake. "You're bunking with Ethan Edwards and you're not at all interested in banging him? HOW?" "So you like see hockey players all the time now?" "Are you sleeping with any of the team?"

   They threw questions out at me one by one. "Woahh slow down I just met Ethan and he isn't exactly fond of me. Plus he's kind of a dick. So that's really what you're interested in?" I asked Sarah "UHM YES ANY OF THE TEAMMATES JUST SET ME UP WITH ONE." Sarah began to attract everyone's attention around us as she just screamed and squealed like a 5 year old in a candy store.

  "Well this is my stopp, I'll talk to you guys later." I mention unlocking my door room. When I walk through the door I'm smacked in the face with the smell of sweat and strong cologne. Ewww. Only to be faced with a group of guys more than yesterday I'm guessing the rest of Ethan's teammates.

   Once again I'm getting stared at by a whole bunch of guys. Oh I could get used to this.. They're acting as if they've never seen a girl? "Oh princess you're back? How great," wow be any more sarcastic please. They all began to laugh. I'm guessing that wasn't just in my head. "Guys this is my roommate princess this is the team." What a great introduction Ethan. "I'm Avery."

   "Hey there is a party tonight, you should come with it'll be fun," Luke said inviting me he seemed to be the nicest one so far, "Yeah seems," i was saying as I was cut off by a very rude Ethan. "You're not going. This type of parties aren't for girls like you." A girl like me what is that supposed to mean really?

   "What's that supposed to mean." I questioned. "Doesn't matter you're not going," he was really about to start an argument with me. "I'll go if I want," I stated. Which soon after was followed up with a series of ooooos from his friends. Who did Ethan think he was it's one thing to not like me but to try and stop me from a party he has a whole other thing coming from him. He looked at me as if I was crazy responding to him.

    The rest of the guys began to stand up, "yeah this is our cue to leave I think." "Don't have too much fun without us love birds" one of them yelled. It was like a herd leaving I swear, they all stumbled past me and it smelled worse then when I walked in I swear I was gonna pass out.

   I don't know why Ethan hated me so much like I understand he doesn't have to like me but I've done nothing but be nice. Yet he can't even face the idea of being stuck at a party with tons of people separating us. How is he going to deal with having to talk to me in our dorm for the rest of the year?

                     Authors note || Should Avery go to the party or should she stay home? Thank you for reading, I appreciate y'all sm. Have a nice day love y'all.