Prologue.

Oryx and his Family (Excluding Xivu Arath) are aboard a Hive Dreadnought, Oryx was thinking about the possibility of going to Earth and visiting some old friends.

Oryx: It has been a long time since we last saw them.

The Taken King made up his mind and set course for Earth.

Oryx: Ecthar, I need you to send a message to the Seto and Edomae clans that we're coming to visit.

Ecthar kneeled to Oryx.

Ecthar: As you command, Lord Oryx!

Ecthar and several Knights boarded a Tomb Ship and set course for Earth to deliver Oryx's message.

Meanwhile on Earth, it was a normal day at school for Nagasumi.

Aside from constantly being threatened by Gozaburo Seto, however that all changed when everyone saw a Tomb Ship in the sky and it began to lower down in order to drop off Ecthar and several Knights.

While everyone else was in awe of the Tomb Ship, the Merfolk began to panic as the sighting of a Tomb Ship meant that Oryx and his family were about to visit.

Knight: Make way for Ecthar, Blade of Oryx!

The Knights made two lines to the sides as Ecthar approached the Merfolk.

Ecthar: I assume that you know why I am here?

Gozaburo: Th-that your here to deliver a message about Oryx visting?

Ecthar nodded and spoke again.

Ecthar: Yes, and we are also here to await the arrival of the Royal Family of the Osmium Court.

Just as Ecthar said this, a Taken portal opened and out came Oryx and his family, excluding Xivu Arath of course.

Nokris: Everytime we visit this planet, it reminds me of how much I hate it here.

Thyshik: Nokris, show some respect! We are only here to visit family friends.

Nokris: Forgive me, mother.

Crota and Akeno locked eyes before speaking with each other.

Crota: It's good to see you again, Akeno. Allow me to introduce you to my daughters, Hashladûn, Besurith, Voshyr, and Kinox. I believe that you are familiar with Omnigul who is my consort?

Akeno nodded and took out her notepad to begin taking notes about the quadruplets of Crota.

Crota then raised his cleaver and attempted to strike Akeno, but Akeno parried with her blade.

Crota: Heh, good to see that you're swordsmanship hasn't dulled.

Ren took notice of Nokris who has yet to greet his family friends.

Ren: Nokris, are you feeling well? You seem distracted.

Nokris: Hmm? oh, I'm fine. I was thinking about my banishment that I was subjected to after attempting to impress my Father with necromancy.

Ir Halak: Hah, you tried to impress Father with necromancy?

Ir Anûk: Even after knowing that necromancy goes against the Sword Logic?

Nokris: Shut up, you two were born to be Deathsingers while I was banished for my attempt to impress our Father!

Oryx gave Nokris a stern look before speaking.

Oryx: NOKRIS, that is enough!

Nokris then began to fly away from the crowd.

Thyshik: Where do you think you're going, Nokris?

Nokris: I just need some time to myself, Mother. I'll be at the park if you need me.

Before he went the park, Nokris looked over at Sun.

Nokris: It's good to see you all again.

Crota walked over to his father.

Crota: Should I speak with him?

Oryx: No, he just needs some time to himself. Now, Gozaburo, we should head to your estate to catch up.

Everyone aside from Nokris went to Seto estate to continue to catch up with the Seto and Edomae clans.

End of Prologue.