Chapter 40: Recovery

Fang Cheng and the others didn't rest all night, and Xu Liang fell ill, so Fang Cheng had to go into battle to manage some chores in person. Fortunately, Xu Liang had explained in advance that all his old subordinates should obey Fang Cheng's order.

In less than two hours, the number of people has been counted. They currently manage only 10,000 people, and these 10,000 people are basically in the nearby communities, and they have taken refuge with them nearby.

Fang Cheng and Xiang Yizhou asked them to write down their strengths and so on, and it was almost dawn.

Fang Cheng will go back first, he needs some manpower and some food, and the lack of food in the city is already crazy. He also exposed his hand in front of everyone and everyone obeyed. Among strangers, the strong are respected. Everyone sees how strong he is, so they are very relieved to follow him.

Xu Liang woke up early the next morning. Everyone didn't expect Xu Liang to be able to wake up after suffering such a serious injury. This is a miracle.

Fang Cheng went back to transport food, and after returning, he was stumbled by Fang Quan and the others at the foot of the mountain. Fang Cheng said something related, but they didn't expect it to go so smoothly. Fang Cheng said that because there was no such thing as that. The thing is, the other party's crisis awareness is not enough, so it gave them a chance!

Fang Quan also wanted to go with them, Fang Cheng said: "You will be responsible for the coordination on that side in the future."

He found that Fang Quan had always been serious and responsible in his work at the foot of the mountain, Liu Man said: "I want to go too."

Fang Cheng nodded and promised that they could go together.

Planting will soon be resumed in the mountain, and these people in the mountain are very happy to hear the news. There is a shortage of food everywhere outside, and only farming can give them a broader sense of security.

Fang Cheng still went back to the mountain, took a bath one day, and watched it all afternoon, his own child curled his lips and looked at him with an aggrieved expression.

The little guy never cries.

Fang Cheng pinched the little guy's face and said, "Don't be upset, Dad will come back to accompany you soon!"

Zai Zai snorted in disapproval and insisted on going with him. He even pressed his little hands to his chest, as if they couldn't be separated.

There is usually nothing to do during the day, Fang Cheng thought about it for a while and decided to go out with the child in his arms.

Several old people on the mountain disagreed, saying that it was so dangerous outside, but Fang Cheng said it didn't matter, because he had his own abilities.

Everyone couldn't resist him, so they had to ask them to come back immediately before dark.

Fang Cheng and the others brought food into the city, everyone knew what happened yesterday, there was such a big commotion, everyone was watching, but they didn't expect them to control the food in a short time, This time they have unfathomable cards in their hands.

Fang Quan and Liu Man are both people who have managed the top and bottom, so they directly searched out all the skilled people to see where they can be used.

The most important thing is that they must quickly form the original order.

There was no land for planting in the city, so they tried their best to develop it outside. Of course, killing zombies also earned crystal nuclei, but in the end it was still food, so they directly opened up a small piece of land nearby.

The ownership of the land is owned by the public, and everyone who is in charge of the work can find their own things to do, which can ensure everyone's food and drink.

...

Liu Zhe is an ordinary electrical system technician. Since the end of the world, he has no job. Has been struggling to survive. This year seems to have left all civilization behind, and quickly returned to the barbaric era. He thought he couldn't hold on any longer, because Liu Zhe was a little thinner compared to other strong men of the same age.

Soon Liu Zhe found out that the leader of the people above had been killed and replaced with a new one. But to be honest, this has no impact on ordinary people like them. But soon Liu Zhe was knocked on the door and registered. Hearing that he was a maintenance worker at the circuit entrance, he was picked out, saying that working with them in the future would be enough for ten steamed buns a day.

Ten steamed buns are just enough for an adult, because there are three meals a day, but for this poor situation, he almost feel like he have heard it wrong.

"Can there really be 10 steamed buns?" Liu Zhe asked cautiously, for fear of offending the other party.

It was a young man who answer on the door, "Yes, each of our steamed buns is the size of a fist. Although they are not white flour, they are also very delicious when mixed with cornmeal!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Liu Zhe was a little hungry. Then he followed them out and found out that there were some other people everywhere. There are water and electricity repairs.

Those who, apart from the elderly and children, are also looking for something within their ability.

Still in the middle of reclaiming the fields, this is unbelievable for people like them who face the battle formation of the team every day, and then be added to the cannon fodder at any time. Wait until In the evening, Liu Zhe got ten of his steamed buns as he wished. As expected, he kept his word and was ecstatic. He shared with his family, each half a steamed bun.

He also shared some vegetable soup, which only contained some seaweed, but it tasted delicious.

After drinking the soup and eating the steamed buns, he felt that it was better than any delicacies from mountains and seas. The next day everyone came to work in good spirits.

Not long after, that Mr. Gu came up again and was led by some people. He saw Fang Cheng as he wished and said, "You are so amazing! "

He thought that this side would suffer a lot of losses, but he didn't expect to quickly control this place in a short period of time. It's really amazing.

Fang Cheng said: "Then do you still want to cooperate?"

Mr. Gu froze for a moment, then laughed: "Of course!"

Because there are still two groups that have not been eradicated.

Then they formulated some cooperation plans. Xu Liang's most important task now is to do his old job, train some armed squads that can fight, and eradicate the other two groups. The most important thing is to have strong fighting power.

As for the common people here, since they have jobs, they have become more motivated. Because as long as one can climb to a faster position, one will have better treatment. They heard that if they can become a project manager, they can have an additional canned luncheon meat every month!

Thinking about it made everyone panic, and everyone worked desperately, until a week later, the house suddenly lit up. It turned out that it was their day and night maintenance, and everyone had restored the water and electricity.

"There is water!"

"There is electricity!"

For them, this has greatly improved their living conditions, and it has been a long time since they took a bath at home. Many people were moved to tears.