XIV

Prom night
Female Billy
Sidney x Randy
Fluff + slight Angst
-------------------------------------------------------
Bailey was with her other two friends Sidney Prescott n Tatum Riley. The trio were shopping for dresses for prom. They each had a date well Bailey didn't but she was dragged into this anyway.

The trio entered a store that has dresses and the three split up to find a dress they like. Bailey Loomis never wore dresses, shorts or skirts. She wasn't into that but since she was dragged I guess it wouldn't be to bad to try a dress on? Now would it.

Bailey was in the back of the store since she saw dresses that caught her interest. She was searching for a long dress had gloves and it had a bit of designs. It didn't take long she had found a dress she liked. The color was black and there was white flowers in the waist part and more down. The dress had long black gloves that as well had white flowers.

Bailey took it out of the hanger and saw a worker and called the worker over. The worker had arrive to were Bailey was and asked Bailey. " How may I help you ma'am? " Bailey had to know, " Can I try this dress on? " Bailey asked. She wanted to try it on and see if it fits her. " Of course ma'am follow me to the dressing room. " The worker said.

Bailey smiled and sae that the worker was walking away already and followed the worker with the dress. They had finally arrived to were the dressing rooms were at. " Here we are ma'am " The worker said as she left and Bailey entered.

Bailey had closed the curtain and removed her shirt and pants plus shoes. She took the dress and started unzipping the zipper from the back and put the dress on. (I don't know how to put on a dress cause I don't wear any) Once the dress was on, Bailey grabbed the gloves and out them on. She then zipped up the zipper until she couldn't and opened the curtain.

Bailey picked up some heels on the way the heels were black and it had a white flower on the tip. Bailey walked out the changing room and walked to a mirror and saw the dress. " Woah " Bailey heard and turned around and saw her friend Tatum.

" Hey Tatum " Bailey waved and Tatum walked to her. " You look fucking hot Bailey " Tatum said and Billy chuckled. " Thanks for the compliment, Tatum. " Bailey said earning a smile from Tatum. " Are you trying on your dress? " Bailey had asked because she saw the dress on Tatum's hands.

Tatum laughed. " No I already did I'm gonna start heading to the cashier. Want me to wait for you? " Tatum asked and Bailey nodded. Bailey walked back to her changing room and got out the dress and put back her regular clothes.

Bailey exited the changing rooms with Tatum and walked to the cashier and payed for there own dresses. They walked out the store to see Sidney waiting for them. " Hey you two " Sidney said and they both respond " Hey sid " Tatum and Bailey said at the same time.

They were walking to go get some food until Tatum spot the boys and laughed. " Omg is that the boys coming out that store!? " Sidney and Bailey both looked to wear Tatum was pointing and they saw the boys. " Wow " Sidney said.

When Bailey saw Stu her heart ached. Since Stu was coming out the store with a bag probably his outfit for prom she was upset that he already has a prom partner but little did she know Stu felt the same when he saw Bailey.

The two genders met up and they were all talking with each other well Sidney and Tatum were doing the talking while Bailey sat down cracking her neck and Stu walked over and sat down next to her. " Hey Bailey " Stu said and Bailey faced him.

" Hey Stu " Bailey said. " Got a prom partner? " Stu had asked Bailey and Bailey signaled her head as a no and Stu was happy. " Why? " Bailey was confused on why Stu asked her that question. Doesn't Stu already have a date tk prom?

" Well I was wondering if you...wanted to come to prom with me? " Stu said he sounded nervous and Bailey was shocked. She was asked to be Stu's date for prom?! Isn't that dream come true! " YES! " Bailey said as she jumped on Stu who wrapped his arms around her.

" I was nervous you were gon a say no, Bailey " Stu admitted and Bailey chuckled as she was put down. " Are you crazy? I thought you had a date already! " Bailey said and Stu just laughed. The two see the other's walk towards them.

" Woah you look happy Bailey. What goes on? " Tatum asked and Bailey smiled. " Stu asked me to be his date for prom " Bailey said and everyone was shocked and they cheered for the two.

{Time-skip}

It was prom night today Bailey had finished putting on her outfit. Stu was going to pick her up in a bit she just has to grab her bag. Bailey hurried out of her room and saw her mom there she was shocked....

She hadn't seen her mom since she was 10 now she see's her there. Tears were rolling down her eyes. " M-mom..." Bailey said and Nancy smiled. Bailey walked towards her and hugged her she missed her mom.

" Hey Bailey " Nancy said she was upset for leaving her with her father but she was happy to see Bailey all grown up to a beautiful lady...that made her smile. " Where did you go...?! " Bailey had to know.

" I rented an apartment just down a couple of blocks " Nancy said and Bailey was stunned. " What?! How come I've never seen you! " Bailey said and Nancy sighed. " I would change my disguise when I go out " Nancy admitted.

Bailey was about to see something until she heard the door bell ring. Bailey walked to the door and opened it to see her date...Stu. She whipped her tears from happiness. " Why are going crying Bailey?! " Stu asked and Bailey chuckled.

" My mom...she's here " Hearing that Stu was stunned he hasn't seen Mrs. Loomis before only heard from her. Stu see's a lady and he knows that's Bailey's mom. " Hello ma'am " Stu says as Nancy smiles. " Oh I see you two are dressed up. Prom perhaps? " Nancy said and the two smiled and nodded.

" Yes mom " Bailey said. Time passes the two had arrived to the school and entered and walked to the gym. Once they entered the gym it was all decorated, music playing and food stands. " Hey you two! " Tatum said as she came towards them with a giant smile on her face.

" Hey Tatum " Bailey said. " Ya'll look amazing together " Tatum said and Stu and Bailey both chuckled " Okay Tatum me and Stu are gonna go to the dance floor. " Bailey said as she grabbed Stu's hand.

" It's a slow song tho- " Tatum said and Stu spoke " It's alright we both know how to dance to slow music " that was all before the two left and went to the dance floor. " Your hands lady " Stu said and Bailey just rolled her eyes. " Your so cringy Stu " Bailey said and Stu just laughed.

The two were in position and started dancing to the music. " I like this " Bailey said and Stu did smile but Bailey didn't know. " I got a question for you Bailey " Stu said as Bailey looked up " Hm? " " Do you want to be my girlfriend? " Stu said and Bailey was in shocked.

" I've like you since I met you...you were perfect any man would be lucky to have you and since you dated that jock I got jealous...I didn't want you to be with him and not with me. You just caught my eye ever since I met you. And I would do anything for you just to be mi- " Stu was interrupted with a kiss.

Far away from the dance floor was Sidney, Randy, Tatum, Sammy and Marcus. " Wow took them what. 7 years? " Marcus said and Sammy slightly hit him. " They look cute together " Sidney said. Randy chuckled he was glad the two were together.

" Swear this is like if an angel and a demon ever dated cause like Bailey is like the angel while Stu is the damn demon " Sammy said as the rest just laughed. " I like you too...Stuart Macher " Bailey said as the two kissed again.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°