𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙

Magicians have seen schisms before. There was the one which determined what kind of magician you are and separated you between the Champion of the Gods Cleric, the nature weilding Druid, the innate magician Sorcerer, the studious Wizard, and the contractal Warlock. There was the great schism between the magicians and the gods where the failure of the great magicians lead to the creation of the magic staff by the wizards. The third schism is known as the Witch Hunts which saw the humans betray their magic-loving partners.

Another schism seems to be on the rise with the Order of Hecate as the main instigator and descendant of the Titan of Magic [Y/N] [L/N] caught right in the middle. Unfortunately, the schism would happen in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. [Y/N] [L/N] did not want to move back to Philadelphia for junior year. She was more contempt to go back to her boarding school in conneticut, but her mother, the new principal at Fawcett Central School, made her return to Philadelphia because of the inevitable schism.

Admist reaclimating with her family, magic training, and school, she forms a bond with a boy who makes it much more bearable than she thought it was going to be. Throw in a superhero family, wacky family relations, mythical adversaries, a personal domain, and a united front of magicians who are on the brink of declaring war on a sixteen-year-old, and you might find yourself in wonderland. Or just trying to survive junior year of high school.