Part 1/1

It was a very windy day as the Sixth Grade Loosians filed into the muddy grounds after school for their first ever Sports Meet Relay Practice. The first Loosian to arrive would choose a nice patch of grass and place her bag their, and the Loosians who arrived shortly afterwards, would place their bag next to the first child's bag knowing it was their campsite.

Soon the entire grounds was packed with Fourth Graders and upwards, Loos, Whitney, Nixon and Dale. The Sixth Grade Loosians, however, are the main topic for this story.
The Loosians flopped down onto the grass and started feasting on their afterschool food or, if they had money, they would hurry to the tuckshop/canteen. Once they got bored whilst waiting for their trainers, they would run to meet their friends from other houses or they would go to play on the monkey bars, or just basically hang upside down from it.

The trainers finally arrived, and soon they began to practice hard. Their motivation came from the solemn oath their trainer made that if they won the relay, she would take them to McDonalds or just to have a picnic. But as they were 3 weeks away from the sports meet that would take place on February the 17th, the practices weren't no joke, the children would get ticked off If they chanted the words "What are we doing this for? MCFLURRY!!!" Now the focus was on getting faster and improving their accuracy and teamwork and the motivation came for doing this for the house.

One extremely sunny day, the Sixth Grade Whitney coach came over and asked whether we would like to have a friendly race. Immediatly the Loosians begged their coach to let them do it, and with much pleading, she was obliged to.
3...2...1... GO! Loosians were fast but the Whitneyites were faster, and soon the race ended with the Loosians miserable and some sobbing. But that only made them work harder to beat Whitney. A few days later, the Dale trainer came over with a proposal, she would like to have her children race with us to see whose faster. The Loosians were quite confident this time and so was their trainer so they got into position. But their spirits were dampened when the Daleites got an entire cheer squad. And soon the race started and we lost miserably again.

We lost hope... but our trainer made us practice hard and then came the day where we beat Dale twice in a row. And then the next day Whitney. The Loosians were crazy! Lots of yelling and screaming, and it took awhile for the Loosians to calm down but that day definitely made us work harder.

Then came the sports meet. It took a long time for the our turn but when it did, we were triumphant! We won and praded all the way back to our camp.

And at the end of the day LOOS WON! WE WON! The air was full of happy cries and happy tears.

The End

...