twenty-four

y/n

I felt Billy undressing me with his eyes,

"Would you mind?" I scoffed as I turned his head to the other side with my hand.

He smirked and grabbed my hand before I could pull it away,

As I tried to get my hand back the teacher began to speak.

"The person you are sitting next to right now will be your partner for the fieldtrip." He spoke

"Lucky you." Billy whispered

The lesson continued and I tried to ignore his antics but it was almost impossible, it had been the third time now that Billy had lowered his hand under the table and grabbed my thigh.

"Fuck off Billy." I said as I shoved his hand away.

"Have any plans this afternoon?" He asked with a wink, I knew what this was going to lead to.

"Yeah  I'm going to Eddie's." I smiled knowing it was a lie.

Billy's smirk dropped and he grabbed my thigh again, this time squeezing it harshly,

"Too bad that you're not going." He smiled, what the fuck was that supposed to mean.

"We're going on a date." He continued.

"We are not Billy." I sighed as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh but you don't have a choice." He smirked,

"You can't force me to come with you." I replied, not expecting what Billy was about to say.

"I will if I have to." He said as the bell rang,

Before I could reply he got up and walked away, I was curious as to what Billy had planned, this didn't mean that I was willing to go.

I walked into the cafeteria planning to ignore Billy sitting with his friends like always, I could already see Eddie waving me over when all of a sudden I felt someone grab my arm.

I was pulled to the side and I could see that it was Billy, "What do you want?" I sighed

"Come sit here." He smirked,

"I'd rather not." I replied as I stood up from my seat again.

"Sit the fuck back down." Billy said, still with a smile on his face as he pushed me down.

"I'm picking you up at 7." He said

"You two dating again?" Tommy asked 

"No." I replied before Billy could open his mouth.

"You two were so good together." Tina smiled while everyone knew that she was lying.

"We still are." Billy spat out as he pulled me to him, "We'll be dating again soon enough." He continued.

He really was not going to give up.

"Could we talk?" I asked him, I had to set everything straight with him.

He nodded and stood up, he followed me and Eddie gave me a worried look.

"What is it princess?" He smirked

"What the fuck are you planning?" I asked

"I'm not giving up on you Y/N." He replied as he grabbed my hand

"You fucked up, leave me alone." I scoffed

"I don't know what's stopping you from staying with me." He said

"What's stopping me?" I asked surprised

"How about my fucking standards?" I laughed

Billy was getting annoyed with my continuous refusal.