Tinnitus Therapy Pro App Adds 6 New Sleep Sounds

With the growing popularity of the Tinnitus Therapy Pro App, six new sleep sounds have been added to the existing 15 tuneable sounds

With the growing popularity of the Tinnitus Therapy Pro App, six new sleep sounds have been added to the existing 15 tuneable sounds. These sounds include both nature and white noise sounds to help users mask their tinnitus, relax and sleep.

New sounds for the include:

Tinnitus Pro:
• Natural White Noise
• Ocean Rain
• Song Birds
• Forest Rain

Tinnitus Lite:
• Stream with White Noise

Tinnitus Therapy Pro is available for $5.99, Tinnitus Therapy Lite is free.

Tinnitus is a condition characterized by constant, persistent noise including buzzing, ringing, hissing, swishing, or other noises that originate in the ear. Approximately 36 million Americans both men and women suffer from tinnitus.

This App is designed to alleviate the discomfort one experiences with the annoying by listening to individually tailored, soothing music that helps mask the bothersome tinnitus noise. This app offers a wide range of sleep sounds which include nature sounds, white noise, and doctor developed musical tracks. These sounds are soothing to the ear and the embedded frequencies help mask the constant ringing of the tinnitus. An exclusive equalizer feature allows you to change up to 10 different sound frequencies to customize the specific sound to your exact tinnitus frequency.

Tinnitus Therapy Pro App is valuable source of relief for those suffering from tinnitus.