Bio (Updated)

Name: Adam Gaster

Nickname: Alpha, Phantom, Ghost of the Multiverse

Looks:

Personality: Kind, Cocky, Cruel (toward enemies), Cold (sometime), Overprotective, Caring (he doesn't know how to express it normally)

Relationship:

Being the original AU Sans makes, it a great fraternal figure for any other AU created later.

Ink!Sans: Alpha in a way care for Ink, just like how 404 did for Error. However, the way he express those feelings aren't... normal. Alpha trainings for Ink is even harsher than 404 for Error.

Error404: Alpha despise and hates 404 for everything he did, not knowing his motive and that 404 is Alpha's brother

Infected: Alpha somewhat hates Infected

Omni: Alpha and Omni don't really have a real relationship, they are allies in some events

Astral Mother: Infected, Omni, 404 and Alpha all have burning hate toward Astral, way too many words to put here I promise

Powers:

AU Jump (Can't be used right now)

He can moves between AUs

Weapon mastery

Because of how long he lived, Alpha mastered most weapons. His favourite is broadsword.

Light Blaster

These blasters has a red eye on the right and no jaw, shoots out powerful beam that can destroy a whole universe. Can possibly rival 404's dark blaster

Teleport

Simply teleporting

Mind Wipe

The ability to erase and distort the memory of any person in front of him, making them forget that it existed.

Double-eye

This allows Alpha! Sans make 2 hate eyes of Gaster and this power dramatically increases his power, giving him immense power of magical impulse.

Out Code no more

Alpha can reverse the effect of what has made an Outcode what they are, so long as the individual is not stronger than him this is possible.

Banishment

This gives Alpha the ability to put them in a hell-like dimension where they are being forced to carry the weight of their guilt depending on what's the worst possible action the person has made in their lifetime.

Conduit of Change

Alpha is the Conduit of change which allows him to change any and all things through his will and Authority over them.