Pearls tears

Y/N's pov :

I just ignored his bad words and behavior. I'm solving this question because I love him. I should help him although he doesn't like me. Yeji and Soobin said he is like that with all of the girls so it's normal I guess.

After few minutes Jungwon came with some snacks. He gave us so I'm eating and solving the question at the same time.

" Your hands are dirty. Don't touch my book until you wash your hands " Sunoo said to me

" Chill man her hands are clean " Jungwon defended me. I'm lucky to have him as my brother

" You are blind see her hands are fvcking dirty with her chips " Sunoo said

Jungwon was about to reply back at Sunoo but I quickly stopped him and said " Ok I will go to wash them now "

I left them and entered the bathroom. I washed my hands and yeah my mermaid hands are back so I quickly dried them. They are normal now. I came back to them and I was about to enter Jungwon's room but I listened their conversation. How can he be so rude to me without any reason ?

End of Y/N's pov

Sunoo pov :

When Y/N left us I felt happy. I can't handle any girl anymore. They are so annoying. Her hands are clean actually but I can't handle see her face more. So I told her that her hands are dirty to leave me. Finally she left. and now she lives in Jungwon's house. God why she should be his sister so suddenly? and why he called her to solve the question for me?

" Finally she left " I said

" Why did you do that? " Jungwon asked me

" I did what? "

" You disrespect her " He said being mad

" Well you called her to solve the question for me and I don't want to see her ugly face " I said

" She is beautiful Sunoo don't say that "

" Well you should respect my opinion " I said

" Sunoo .... you should thank her for solving this question for you but instead of this you are disrespecting her "

" Yeah because she is ugly "

" SHE IS NOT UGLY " Jungwon said it with a loud voice

" Whatever.. " I took my book and left to my home

End of Sunoo's pov

Jungwon's pov :

When Sunoo left I went outside my room. I listened Y/N is crying in her room. She listened to Sunoo's word I know. He doesn't care about what girls feel. He thinks that all of them are the same. Y/N is a sensitive girl. She had a bad life but she can't tell us.

I went to her door and knocked 3 times but she didn't answer me. She keep crying. I opened her door and she didn't notice me. I went near her but I saw some pearls on her bed. What are those for? Whu she keeps them?

" Y/N? " I called her softly

She panicked and tried to hide the pearls under her blanket. I didn't say anything just staring at her. It confuses me. I mean they are a fake pearls so why she hides them?

" Why you came ? " She asked me

" I listened that you are crying so I came " I replied calmly

" Oh okay it's fine " She said while looking down

" Can I ask you a question? " I said

" Yeah "

" Why do you have those pearls ? "