3-2

before i knew it there was a knock at the door. arthur and char go to answer it and come back a few minutes later with another guy.

tommy pauses the movie.

char - "okay you guys this is charles, he's arthur's brother"

"hey charles, i'm sarah, this is alex, leah, tommy and sam"

i motioned to them all as i said their names.

charles - "hey it's lovely to meet you all"

char - "just sit there next to sarah, we're watching IT"

charles - "all right thanks charlotte"

he sits next to me while arthur and charlotte sit on his other side. they resume the movie.

im absolutely petrified. as we're watching a massive jump scare happens. i end up screaming and leaning into charles.

charles - "are you alright?"

sarah - "is it safe to look?"

charles - "you don't like horror movies no"

sarah - "not one bit"

i suddenly realise that i am leaning on charles shoulder while hiding my head. i quickly get up and go and get a glass of water from the kitchen.

while i'm making my water alex walks in.

alex - "you alright sarah? you left quite suddenly"

"yeah im fine, just got frightened and decided im not watching it anymore"

alex - "no come on, it's so funny watching scary movies with your"

"how is it funny watching me get the shit scared out me?"

alex - "because you know your about to get scared and you still scream then laugh about it , then the not funny part when you come into mine or tommys room in the middle of the night scared that your gonna get kidnapped or something"

"it's a valid fear alex, like i know it's fake but i'm still petrified"

alex - "and that's what's so funny. please come back in"

"fine"

we both walk in back in. he sits down and i sit next to him and lie on him. we were both just kinda lying down on the sofa. i had my legs hanging off so i didn't kick charles.

after a few seconds though he lifted up my legs and placed them on his lap. he looked at me and smiled and i smiled back. he seemed like a really nice guy.

after the movie and a lot of everyone laughing at me we all started to get quite tired. leah had to leave about 10 minutes ago because she had uni in the morning and she didn't want to be exhausted.

arthur - "charles i think we should be leaving about now"

charles - "yeah let's head"

charlotte give arthur a kiss before i walk them to the door.

"it was nice to meet you both"

arthur - "and it was nice to meet the girl char never shuts up about"

"omg char talks about me, i feel privileged"

charles - "how could she not"

arthur - "anyways goodbye"

charles - "goodbye darling"

"bye guys, see youse soon"

i close the door behind them and walk back into the lounge.