melting for them

hickies on you neck from them they makw you want to melt in their arms right then and there being in their arms feels like heaven the way they kiss  you feels like  you are floating mid air,the tigh kissed make you insane the way they kissed you all over last night makes you not even able to think traight right now they kissed your neck,stomach and tighs while you legs where shaking in their arms while they were kissing you making out with til you could barely breathe  as you were holding back your whimpers from the kkisses the kisses made you wanna fold right there in their arms right then and there the way they call you theirs makes your heart go so fast and then they ask why is your heart going so fast,like the way they looked at you and pulled you closer while holding your tighs made you legs shake so much.

when they said they could make you spread you legs for them if they wanted to made your heart go through the roof and when you let them read a bit of your sexual writing they told you they could make all that happen in real life  when you are ready like EXCUSE ME.

like bro the hickies that are onn your stomach and neck make you wanna go crazy and melt but you crave more you wanna be covered in hickies by them.

Melting under their touch and carving it so much like you two of course spend alot of quality time as well but their kisses feel like heaven they make you so nervous but in a good way and your legs shake under them as they kiss your neck and lips and stomach and tighs and when they tell you what you want its so embarrassing because you are embarrassed and scared but you crave them so much the way they kiss your tighs leaving kisses on your inter tighs as  telling you how they'd make you melt for them
And how they kiss your tits and leave hickies on them as your legs shake so much that you struggle to walk afterward and how they bully you and choke you,they know how to choke correctly and they give kisses on your inner tighs as they tell you how they'd eat you our wich makes your legs stop shaking but at the same time shake more and as they held your neck while making out with you and playing with your tits making you whimper quaietly trying to hold back your small moans because you are so struggling so much 
And they know wich buttons to press to make your legs shake immediately just to bully you because you let them read what you write and they told you they when you are ready one day they could make them into reality.

Every time they make your legs shake and your hands shake they even told you they love making your legs shake so much and that made you so red struggling to speak wich you absolutely live you love being teased and overstimulated ,you'd wanna get fucked so badly by them but you are not ready wich you hate but you love that they respect it and stay within you boundaries.

You hate your hypersexuality so much because you are so honry especially at night and you hate it and love it because their touch feels like heaven making out with them makes your mind go crazy they make you whimper so easily their touch feels so warm and makes you want to melt in their arms.

As they fucking keep mentioning mirrors for fuck sake,yes you wish you could get fucked in front of a mirror so they could see how much you'd be struggling and begging for them or fingered as you beg for them to not stop because you feel so good as they cover you in hickies all over.