Chapter 3: Confronting the Past

Warning: This story contains sensitive themes that some readers may find distressing.

Xenon arrived at the therapist's office for his appointment, feeling nervous but hopeful. He was ready to talk about his struggles and work towards healing. But as he entered the room, he was met with a shocking sight.

The therapist was lying on the floor, motionless. Xenon rushed over to him, but it was too late. The doctor was dead.

Xenon's heart raced as he tried to process what had just happened. The one person who was supposed to help him had been taken away. It was like the universe was playing a cruel joke on him.

He stumbled out of the office, feeling lost and alone once again. He didn't know what to do or where to turn. All he knew was that he couldn't go back to feeling the way he did before. He needed to find a way to keep going, no matter how hard it was.

As he walked through the streets, he realized that Death was once again following him. But this time, he didn't feel scared. Instead, he felt a strange sense of comfort.

He turned to Death and spoke, "I don't want to die anymore. I want to keep going. But I need help. Can you help me?"

Death looked at him, and for the first time, Xenon saw a hint of a smile on his face. "Of course, Xenon," Death replied. "I've been waiting for you to ask."

And with those words, Death took Xenon's hand and led him down a path he had never been before. It was a path filled with twists and turns, but also with hope and possibility.

Xenon didn't know what the future held, but for the first time in a long time, he was ready to find out. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but he also knew that he wasn't alone anymore. And that was all he needed to keep going.