Easter!!

"You ready M/n?" Reze called out to the male. "Ya. But one second..." M/n said doing a few touches to his looks in the mirror. "What is it?" Reze says confused as she already had her shoes on. She waited patiently.

"3...2...1! Tadaa!" M/n says appearing out of the corner, looking all flashy and flamboyant. "How do I look ;>." M/n said posing. "You look... Ugly!" Reze says giggling. "Rude but c'mon." M/n says Reze dragging him on the way.

"So...?? Where off to??" M/n questions looking around him a festival of some sorts. "It's Easter! C'mon let's enjoy this day!" Reze says as she looks as at all the chocolate stands. "You think Denji is going to try and eat one of those chocolate eggs?"

"Probably..." Reze says giggling, M/n joining in with her snickering. "C'mon let's try all this chocolate!" M/n says excited. "Your dental care isn't going to help you when you eat to much chocolate."

"It's not going to cover anything on you since your a ghost. A ghost of beauty (Poetic rizz.)" M/n says with his poetic rizz. M/n and Reze navigated there way from stall to stall carrying a basket filled with chocolate. "Hey I think there's a competition over there!" M/n says pointing towards the stage.

"Lets take a look love." M/n tells her as the two of them hears the speaker. "We have scattered over 500 chocolate eggs across the park behind me! Which ever person gets the most eggs will win! Teams included!" The speaker told everyone with the microphone. "On your marks! Gets set! Go!!!"

"You heard the person. Let's go!!" Reze tells excitedly as he practically carries M/n. M/n and a bunch of people all look for the eggs. "Over here Reze!" M/n says holding a green egg. "Bet Denji is going to think these are chocolate. Hehehe.." M/n says placing it in his basket.

"Pink!"

"Red."

"Emo color... :("

"Hahaha!" Reze laughed. "So how many right now?" Reze says while M/n was counting the eggs from the two baskets. "20... 25... 30... Like around 69. :)" Reze smacked M/n's head. "Why you!"

"It's true. I hold around 34 while you hold 35...You have more than me by 1 egg :<" Reze laughs at M/n while he sobs. "MASTER PAIN!" "EEP!" M/n says getting jump scared by Beam. "BEAM!?" Yes. BEAM!

"Beam...!" Reze says having a bit off envy against him. Beam stuffs M/n into a tight hug. "I MISS YOU MASTER PAIN!" While M/n was getting choked to death by Beam his girlfriend watches as an idiot hugs her boyfriend to death.

"I CAN'T BREATH YOU IDIOT!" M/n says trying to make Beam get off him. "I LOVE YOU MASTER PAIN!"

"..." Reze looks at him an irk mark appeared on her forehead. As she prepared to hit Beam off M/n. "..Ok? Thank you Beam. I lava you too..?" M/n says as he was breathing in air frantically. "Beam why are you here..?"

"Me have eggs." Beams says as he holds the basket. "Ok gimme." Reze says trying to reach for them. "They're for Master pain not you." "...!!" "Hehehe bring them to me Beam." M/n says reaching for them to which Beam happily gave them.

"I'm gonna think this is more than 100+ So I'm gonna give it to them. 'Cause like they're no more eggs. You guys wait for me M'kay?" The two of them nodded while M/n walks away holding all the baskets.

"Leave my boyfriend alone." Reze says with her taunting booming voice.

"Stay the fuck away from MY boyfriend. Thief." Beam barked back to the woman. "M/n went on a date with me first." Beam says pointing out the cinema date with him, Makima and Denji. "Oh yeah? I kissed him first."

"He loved me first." Beam says ready to throw hands with the bomb devil. "You wanna fight me shark?"

"M/N'S MINE!"

"MASTER PAIN IS MINE!!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU GAY OR SOME SHIT?!"

"Uhm..." M/n says looking at the scene before him. His girlfriend and his ex boyfriend fighting. "You two..."

"HUH/WAH?!" M/n holds two bunnies with a basket of veggies. "Look! They're bunnies!" M/n says excitedly, Beam and Reze exchanged glares but held it back since M/n was there they both inhaled sharply and put it aside. M/n placed the bunnies on the grounds, petting them. The two enemies smiled at what a cute scene was in front of them.

"Let's feed them. Here Reze, Beam. It's spinach but called kangkong in philippines." M/n hands them the spinach and placed them in front of the bunnies mouth. "OUCH! THE RABBIT BIT ME!" Beam yelled as he held the finger that the bunny bit him. ";-;"

"AHAHAHAHAH!" Reze laughed at the shark. M/n petting the bunny that bit Beam. "You're an idiot don't place your finger near it's mouth! It thinks it's food!" M/n says with giggles. After the three of them fed the bunnies.

M/n placed one of the bunnies on his chest while he was laying down. The rabbit sniffing M/n's face, and licking it. Reze and Beam look at the scene. "Can we keep the bunnies?" "It's only for the day I think." M/n says as he gets up picking up the bunny. "But we still have a few hours with each other so we'll make the bunnies come with us :>"

"That's sounds cool!"

"YEAH!"

~~~~

"Hey look the cinema!" Reze says as she held one of the bunnies. "We should go there! C'mon let's go Beam!" The shark can only smirk at the bomb devil as he went near M/n. "Kay Master Pain!" "Beam." "Sorry. M/n."

The movie was... A romance movie huh. The three- no five of them including the bunnies sat on the seats as they watched the movie. "Aww..." Reze places her head on M/n's shoulder as she held his hand. Beam glaring at the girl while eating the popcorn. "Grr..." He can only softly growl as he watches the two couples being all lovely dovely with each other.

"Haha.. At this very moment, with my knees on the floor, looking up to your eyes that shone like the sea at night, I pledge all of my loyalty and soul to you." The man says as he told the gorgeous woman. As tears started flowing down her face she could only smile as she kissed the man with a loving embrace.

"..A romance story with a very cheesy ending.. I like it." M/n says as he kisses Reze. As they had finished the movie. "Let's take this angels back to the park." Reze and Beam nods as they take them back. "We love you cotton candy. Cookie." M/n kisses the bunnies goodbye, as he returns them.

"What now?" Reze questions as the moon started to enter. "Let's go stargazing together?" "FANTASTIC PLAN M/N!" Beam shouted as he pulled M/n into a hug. "Oh he's still here.." Reze says with venom in her voice. "Beam!" "M/n!"

"We can enjoy stargazing together then!" M/n smiles as he leads the way, Beam and Reze death glaring each other again. "I told you to get away from us Sharky boy." "Do I look like I care? Your breath even stinks.. What the hell did you eat today?"

"Hey you two! C'mon!" They both stop as they heard there "Man" call them out. "Coming!"

~~~~

"...The stars are beautiful today..." M/n mumbles as he checks them out. "Hey look it's Virgo!" M/n points out to the sky. "What's a Virgo?" Reze mumbles confused. "It's a constellation. And a zodiac sign! I'm a Virgo! >:D" The two people who were fighting over the man giggles. "Haha.. You know a lot about this.."

"I can teach both of you more!"

"Please do.."

"That's Aries! Another one of the zodiac signs!" The two of them listened while M/n goes on and on about the stars and there backstory. "You really have a thing with words huh M/n?"

"...Thank you?"

"Hahaha..."

"WHAT'S THAT!?" Beam pointed out to a star that looks like... "WHAT THE FUCK?!" A... c- Yeah no you already know a c-o-c-k. "What's that called?"

"Nope.. Nope nope nope. I'm outta here."

"HAHAHA!"

"HAHAHAH-"