E.14.

Don't skip the chapter updated yesterday. There are high chances you might have missed it.

Can't keep my other lovely readers waiting, right? Do vote for my efforts.
_________

Flashback continues..

"What? For God's sake Sana, it's just a movie. Why are you overreacting?", Sidharth asked.

"Exactly Sidharth. It's just a movie and YOU are overreacting.", She said pointing her finger at him.

"Arggghhh.. Fine! Fine! I am not responsible for the consequences because you chose it. I will play it because I love you", He yelled.

"I don't want it now..", she frowned.

"What? Now what's the issue when I said I will play it?", He asked

"The issue is you.. why did you have to deny it when you are ultimately ready to play it now? You lied to me that you love me.", She cried.

"Rrrrr.. Sana.. Sana.. Sweetheart, listen to me. I was not denying because I don't love you. I was denying because it is an adult film. Every single CD here is full of adult content.", He seethed extremely irked by flashing the unlabelled CD. She put her head down feeling embarrassed and he inhaled a deep breath and exhaled to calm down.

"I love you sweetheart and I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable and awkward staying with me.", He explained calmly cupping her face into both his hands.

"Are you telling me the truth?", She asked like an innocent baby.

"Don't you trust me?", He asked.

"I do..", she muttered.

"Hmm.. I promise we'll watch these movies together when the right time arrives.", He teased wiping her tears.

"I am hungry.. I was stuck searching for files in the file room at the office today that I didn't get time to have lunch.", she said without reacting to his statement.

"Huh? Hmmm.. I will get you something to eat.", He said getting up from his place.

He went on to cook something for her but when he returned, he saw her curled up in his bed and already fast asleep. He shook his head with a smile and went to keep the food back not wanting to disturb her tired sleeping figure. He came back and lay on the other mattress opposite to her, gazing at her beautiful face.

'So much happened since morning today. It looks like a dream that I actually confessed my feelings towards her and now that I've got some additional time to spend with her in this room. I want to go to sleep looking at her calm and happy face every evening and I so want to wake up to this beautiful face every morning.'

His thoughts were disturbed by her painful groans. She was twisting and tossing in her slumber. Discomfort written all over her sleeping face. Creases of worry form on his forehead looking at her in that state.

"Sana? Sana? What happened dear? Are you feeling fine?", He asked touching her forehead and neck to check her temperature.

"Uummmm.. Maa.. my stomach hurts..", she mumbled with her eyes shut.

"Sana, this is me, Sidharth. You were hungry, few minutes back. Should I get you the food to eat?", He asked in concern.

"No..", she sat up straight and winced holding her stomach.

"Sidhaaarth? You?", She asked still tired and dazed . She looked around and remembered that she was at his house.

"Yes, Sana. Are you okay? Is your stomach hurting too much? You must be very hungry. Let's have food and you will be fine. Okay?", He asked.