Chapt 14

*FEW DAYS LATERRR*

Faith P.O.V.*

The lads and girls are just Dee and Val's in my house right now.

"Girls we are gonna buy some food." Liam said.

"I love you Liam!" Val said and hugged Liam.

"Urm..... Boyfriend hereee!" Niall said while pulling Val away from Liam and cuddling with her.

"Not together yet Bubba" Dee said with a smirk while patting Val and Niall's head and pecked Harry on the lips.

"WHEN DID YOU TWO GET TOGETHER????" All of us asked at the same time.

"Urm....... Few days ago..." Dee answered nervously.

"HOW COME I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THIS HAZ????" Lou exclaimed.

"Well urm uh becauseeeee..." Harry trailed off.

And of course Dee took the oppurtunity to run.

"IM GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEE DAMN GOING TO DAMN DIEEE!!" Dee said while running around the house with her eyes closed and eventually hit her head on the wall....

"Ouchhhhh.... God damnittt!" She winced in pain.

We all ran to her .

And being the random kid she is she was laying on the floor rolling around.

"When i said have more fun.... I had no idea you were this random." I said while laughing .

"Hey guys Im getting a banana ! Want any?" Harry asked.

All of us agreed except for Dee and Val.

"Come on babe! Here a banana !" Harry said while throwing a banana at Dee.

She didnt take it so well.

"HOLY SHIT GET THAT THING AWAY FROM MEE!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" And she ran to the room and locked herself in.

I took a bite of my banana .

Then i remembered what it was.

I turned to Val.

"Was that why she dodged the banana?" I asked her.

She nodded her head.

Oh shit.

"EEEEEEWWW NOOOOOOO!!" I ran to the toilet and spit out all the banana i ate.

"Dirty minded bastards." Zayn mumbled.

OH A PERFECT PRANK FOR DEE.

"Harry we have loads of bananas right?" I asked him mischeiviously.

"Yes we do Boo." Harry answered.

Time to prank the prank queen.

All of us placed bananas all around the house.

"Dee the bananas are all gone!" Val shouted.

Dee came out of the room and walked to the living room.

"Thank go-HOLY SHIT! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" She let out an ear piercing shriek then..... She fainted.

" The prank went a little to far....." Louis said while looking at Dee.

Niall placed a hand over Dee's mouth.

"OOUCCHHHHH!!!!!!" Niall said while waving his hand in the air.

We looked at Dee she was awake and laughing , while Niall was screaming in Pain.

"That fucker bit me!"

Niall said while pointing at Dee.

"What you pranked me too!" Dee said inocently.

OH WELLLLL.

"WELL GET YOUR BUTTS OUTTA HERE AND BUY FOOD!" Val said while pushing all of them out.

-30 MIN LATERRRR-

We got bored and ended up jamming to Peacock by Katy Perry.(A/N Its a sexual songggg )

"I WANNA SEE YOUR PEACOCK OCK-OCK YOUR PEACOCK" All of us were busy screaming , we didnt realise the lads came home.

Zayn and Liam set the food .

"Oh really?" Louis said while teasingly oulling down his pants while Harry and Niall followed.

"KISS MY ARSE INSTEAD !!" Dee and Val screamed together. And ran up to the guest room.

Why am I stuck with these people , i thought jokingly.

----------------------