𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 [𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐛𝐢 𝐀𝐮]

TW:

Summary: Tommy goes camping in the woods and something happens

Enjoy the chapter!

==============================

Tommy's pov:

I huffed proud that I had finally got my tent set up and placed everything in it, I looked back at the lake that was a few feet away from my tent. It was very pretty but not as pretty as me! I sighed and walked to my car to take my camera gear out of the car so I could take some pic and videos.

I realized I didn't have my video camera all I had was my Polaroid, "Dammit, I'm such a fucking idiot" I grabbed the Polaroid and locked my car. I walked back to my tent taking a pic with the Polaroid on the way to my tent to see if it still worked.

The photo came out I started to shake it and the pic turned out pretty good but it caught someone in the picture when I was walking back to my tent. I shook my head and went on with my stay.

Time skip! [Bc I am lazy]

I was chilling by the campfire just roasting some marshmallows, and I realized that the sun was setting and I hadn't taken any pictures. I got up and grabbed the Polaroid and started to take some pictures of the sky and some plants that were around me.

*Crunch* *Crunch* I shot around at some footsteps that were coming from behind me. I looked around but no one was there 'I could have sworn I heard something' I walked more like ran back to my camp sight. I didn't feel safe I felt like someone was following me I kept looking back but nothing was there.

I don't like this anymore I want to go home or somewhere else other than this damn campsite. I ran to my car and hopped in it, I pulled the keys out of my pocket and tried to start my car but it didn't work. "What the fuck! Come on turn on!" I kept trying to get the car to start but it still wouldn't work.

"Fuck! I hate this damn car!" I said, I couldn't do anything so I decided to lock the doors to my car and put up some window blockers so no one could see that I was in here. I grabbed the extra blankets I had in the car and covered myself with them trying to hide away.

Some time passed by and nothing happened but I still didn't think it was safe to get out so I just tried to sleep for the time being. *Tap* *Tap* I slowly looked up at the trunk of my car where the taps were coming from, I could see a faint outline of a person standing behind my car.

"Pretty human!~ Let me in!" 'Pretty human? Tf does that mean?' I didn't respond and held my breath. The person seemed to be looking around for how to get into the car, But I think they've already tried the door handles. "Pretty human, Please let me in" The person repeated and hit my car.

I whimpered and slightly sat up "Pretty human I know you're awake, So please let me in!" "No! Go away!" I yelled because I didn't see anything else to do. This seemed to trigger the person because they punched the car window, I unlocked the door and started to sprint away from my car.

===============================

Cliffhanger bc I'm lazy