Need to knows

This is a list of some things that are included in this book so that you won't get confused on the way. But if you're too lazy to go through it, I will find a way to put it in the story along the way.

- Werewolves shift at the age of 12.

- The werewolves find out which Element they are able to control when they shift at the age of 12.

- When werewolves shift, their clothes don't rip. They just melt into their bodies or disappear or something, then reappear after they shift back.

- Humans are aware of the existence of supernaturals

- Supernaturals include werewolves, witches, vampires, dragons etc.

- There are two types of dragons; Fire dragons and Ice dragons. Though, they won't appear much in the story.

- Every supernatural except vampires( who can't control any) can control one Element only, hence the Fire and Ice dragons. Although, werewolves and witches can control either Fire, Water, Earth, Air or Light. Fire and Water being the most common followed by Air then Earth and the rarest being Light.

- Vampires are immortal.

- The other supernaturals like werewolves, witches and dragons age very slowly. They age normally until they reach the age of 25, from then they only age one year every 50 years.

- Humans also age slowly. They age normally until the age of 25 and they only age one year every 25 years.

- Also another very important thing that most people get confused about is how to differentiate between when the characters are mind linking and when they're talking to their wolves. I know I do.

When mind linking, the text will be quoted in bold italics, like this; "Hello, I'm a spaghetti. I'm straight until I get wet."

When speaking to their wolf, the text will be quoted in italics, like this; "My gay best friend has two dicks"