💜Please stop❤

Moon:POV
I woke up early to take a shower and check up on Sunny. As I was walking over to Suns I heard a noise from outside. I went to the front doors no one was there. I kept waking to Suns room. I knocked on the door he didn't answer so I just walked in. He looked up looking scared.
Later that day
*

*✿❀if your wondering what happened read the one before this one**❀✿
Sun:POV
As I was brushing my teeth I heard a noise form outside my window I just thought it was the children. I walked down to let in the children checking each one. Some parents had pass witch had there number and stuff like that. When all the children were checked in we started with hide-in-seek.
Everyone voted for Sun to be it. As I was counting I felt like short circuit blu out. I kinda felt like passing out. Then I just fell into the floor at 12.
Eclipse:POV
I felt Sun giving up and the I took controll. As I heard Sun crying in my left ear so I turned him off to stop the awful noise. Heheha you can't make me stop now. I walked through the play structure. Hellooo~ is anyone there~. As I started to realize that everyone was hiding. It was also daycare hours so there must be children. I turned off the lights and went up to Moon's apartment and stayed there till 5:00pm.
Moon:POV
As we heard Sun count the children quietly giggled I was hiding with the def kid as I a loud bang it went quite and then laughter I whispered to the children to stay quite. Singed to the little one I was hiding with to stay. As I got up I realized it was Eclipse so I thought it was best to stay. A few minutes past and the lights went out and the children screamed and I ran to turn the lights on. I saw a glimpse of him running to my apartment. I turned the lights on and told them to come out and I got the def kid. I sent all the kids home. Some of the parents were mad but I didn't want to risk letting any of the kids get hurt.
Eclipse:POV
I fell so dizzy I can't think straight~. I felt someone on the deck by the apartment door. I hide in front of the couch that was facing the opposite direction of the door. I heard the door open slowly. Hello Eclipse I know it was you early. Fine you got me~. Why the f*** did you take control of Suns body in the middle of playtime! I am so sorry my starlight your sweet Sunny collapsed witch gave me the chance to have a turn~. Oh-come on I'm not dumb you forcefully took controll! Give me back my Sun. I thought for a moment then turned Sun back on and let him talk but he just took power.
+.the POVs keep changing lol+.
Sun:POV
I stood for a moment as I heard muffled sounds
Sun:POV Sunny are you ok Sunny? Oh shit! LANGUAGE!!! WOW!!! What do you want!!! Can you hear me? Ya, why are you cruising? You weren't answerin- That is no excuse to crus Sorry, are ok though I'm fine WHY. You should go take a nap. Fine.
Moon:POV
Sun has been acting weird sense that Demon.
He'll be fine as long as I don't get caught 😅
______________________________________
That is it for today sorry this was a kinda cliff hanger I don't even think people are interested in this or not so if you are plz tell me T-T
Oh and if you want another caricature if you do guess witch one I'll use