chapter 21

Nialls pov

We didn't have sex, we talked about everything and nothing. We also kissed but it wasn't that bad. It was really cute to be honest. He talked about his childhood and how he understood me. 

"Ni? You okay?" I turn around seeing evie looking at me. "I can't be better why?" i ask her. "I never saw you glow like this," she says with a grin. "He likes me. No he loves me!" I say turning into an tomato. 

"Okay, I am happy for you," she says. Liam comes back and he drags me to the backyard. "What are you doing idiot?" i ask giggling. "First off all, i am not an idiot! second off all, i wanna play soccer again!" he says. 

Matheo's pov

I see how Niall is with Liam and it warms my heart a little. "Evie can we talk?" I ask her. She nods and we walk to my office. 

"What is going on between them?" I ask her. she simply shrugs and i know it already. They're in love! "They're in love aren't they?" I ask. "Would you be mad?" Evie asks. "No, it would be new tho. I know tommy went with a girl that was 5 years younger but never this age difference," i say. 

"But he is also your worker," Evie says. "I know and if he breaks niall i will kill him," i say. "Can i help?" I chuckle and shake my head no. 

"Why is niall so important to you?" I ask. "He knows everything and still wanna hang out with me, i cant say that about the rest of the world," she says. 

A few weeks later
Nialls pov

Sophie has gotten in my head. She mostly says i am ugly and i should be dead. My knee already hurts today so i walk with crutches. I do eat enough cus i know i'm not fat. 

Harry doesn't eat a lot. He made me a surprise party last week, it was amazing. Liam and i are officially together. 

I get snapped out my thoughts when someone comes to me. "Why are you still alive? You don't even deserve mr payne," she says. I have been back at cutting myself but no one knows. 

I've always hated myself but now it is just bad. I get in class, we have from Liam and zayn. They're gonna introduce us to our new principal but i already know him. I just draw and keep my head low. 

Liam's pov

I'm worried about Niall, he is back at not talking to us at school and he looks so sad. It has been going on since sophie told the whole school by sending a video. 

We introduce Michael to our class. "From now on you can call your teacher by their first name's. We already talked about that with everyone and they're ok with it," Niall looks up knowing after this we have break and we are getting lunch. 

He is able to pay for me so he insisted, if i didn't say yes he wouldn't have come. I still pay, i can steal his creditcard. He will hate me for that. 

The bell rings and Niall stays. Everyone leaves the room and Niall grins. What is he planning. He walks to me and kisses me. I can feel my body react, in a sexual way. As in i wanna fuck him now.

"Can i?" he asks getting his hand over my chest. Dude how does he know how to do this? I nod and he gently takes off my clothes and i do the same. He continues kissing me and he is on my desk. 

"You sure love?" i ask and he nods. I smile and nod. He goes down on his knees ready to jerk me and so he does. Damn i didn't even fuck him yet but he is good with those hands that's for sure. 

"Ni? I am coming," I say and all he does is continuing. Than after that i am there, i came ready and now he is all dirty.  I turn on the tap for him and he washes his hands. "Now lunch?" he asks with a grin. I bite my lips and just kiss him. We go home for lunch and i forgot Lily is home.

"Li? Can i borrow one of your clothes?" niall asks and i nod. "You know where to find it!" I yell back.