03, " BITCH YOUR MY SOULMATE "

" BITCH YOUR MY SOULMATE "

03

ALSO FEATURING;

ALSO FEATURING;

savannah lee smith as..

HEAVENLY WILDE

as kendall walked through the dead lobby of the hospital, she found herself at the front desk, with a almost dead-looking lady. the lady was almost blind as kendall stood infront of her, she kept reading her book.

she cleared her throat getting the lady's attention, " can i help you? " the lady said in a sassy tone, kendall smiled politely, " i'm looking for tara carpenter. "

the lady smacked her lips together, " mhm, room 321 " kendall nodded as she went into the elevator and clicked her floor, when suddenly her phone rung almost making her jump a bit, but thankfully it wasn't a unknown contact, it was her best-freind, heavenly wilde.

kendall arrived in the floor, as she walked out she answered the phone looking for room 321, " kenken! " kendall smiled after hearing he bestfriends voice, " heav i miss you " heavenly smiled through the phone, whispering something that was almost inaudible.

suddenly she heard her moms voice, " kenn? hi sweetheart " kendall's mood almost rising immediately, " mom! " heavenly took over, " we are coming to woodsborro, we heard what happended "

kendall was so happy, " oh my god, yay!! when will you be here?? " sidney started, " by tomorrow, you remember everything i taught you? "

the girl groaned at this topic before she saw all her friends coming towards her, " yes yes- ok i'm visiting someone talk later? "

" yes we love you kenken! " heavenly said as the phone hung up, leading her back to her homescreen she turned it off putting it in her pocket.