Lexi P.O.V chapter 29

"Shoot, I forgot to talk to the girls about Fourth of July"

"It's ok Lex, it's not till this weekend, and you still have time" Harry said to me. He was whipping up his special desert for us in the kitchen while I sat on the island behind him.

"I know, but now we'll have less time to plan" I sigh. Harry faced me with Chocolate batter on his finger and he rolled his eyes.

"Here taste this" he replied sticking his finger out to me.

"Mmm delicious, double fudge brownies with your special twist"

"Your favorite" he chuckled kissing me before turning back to the brownies.

"I get the batter bowl"

"Of course, here you go baby" he handed me the bowl, then put the pan with the batter in the oven.

"Kiss me Hazza!!" I giggled as I smeared the batter on my lips. He chuckled and leaned in for the kiss, I surprised him when I took the batter and put a dab of it on his nose.

"HEY!!" he chuckled as he took some batter and put it on my nose.

"HAZZA!! I put a little bit of batter of you, look you got it all over" I chuckled then spotted the whipped cream and soon his eyes followed mine, but it was too late I held the whipped cream in my hand.

"LEXI, NO!!" He yelled trying to grab the bottle, but I was too fast.

"I will" I threated. Finally he grabbed the bottle and picked me up and kissing me as he set me on the floor. Then there was a knock at the door and we pulled away laughing at each other, we both had chocolate all over our faces.

"Coming" I yelled trying to get around Harry to get to the sink so I could wash off the chocolate, but he wasn't having it. He turned me around and walked me to the front door.

"Hey...Wow! What happened to you guys?" Louis asked. Both him and Eleanor started laughing.

"Looks like desert got crazy" Eleanor said.

"Come in, no Deserts in the oven, but somebody got creative with the leftover batter" Harry chuckled pulling us out of the door way so Eleanor and Louis could come in.

"Well then, we came over at the perfect time" Louis joked.

"Yes, you did. Come sit" I headed to the couch and Eleanor and Louis followed Harry disappeared into the kitchen, probably to get something to clean us up.

"It almost got messier, but Harry stopped me" I pouted. As Harry handed me a wet napkin to clean my face.

"Thanks Hazza" I leaned back as he sat behind me.

"Oh El, we need to talk about Fourth of July" I told Eleanor.

"Oh ya Lou told me you and Harry are going to host it" she replied as Harry and Louis moved to the other couch to talk.

"Yes, and us girls can do the decorating and make the food, though I am a horrible cook maybe we should put Harry in charge of cooking and the other guys can set up" I said as the oven beeped and Harry got up to check the brownies.

"We should just stick to decorating, Haz when are the brownies going to be ready? They smell delicious" Eleanor laughed.

"Now, but they have to cool off" Harry said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"They should be ready really soon" he continued.

"So I figured the guys could set up the food tables and canopies, if we need them, and they can also buy the fireworks" I said to Eleanor.

"Sounds good, and like the guys are doing all the work" she giggled.

"I know it does and their probably going to complain, but decorating can be a big job too"

"Yes very" she nodded.

"So is that what us four girls are doing?" she asked.

"Well one of us will probably help Harry, meaning me, I figured two girls can kind of set up and decorate, and Perrie might help bring chairs out, like places for us to sit or whatever. I don't know I guess whatever, let's just see how it goes"

"I see, I definitely want to help decorate and set up"

"Ok sounds good, we need to talk to Perrie and Brookie too" the brownies were finally ready and Harry set the plate on the coffee table. Him and Louis talked like they were telling secrets the whole time and Eleanor and I talked about whatever.