Anna

This will kinda be Ducky x Anna if i think about it but also Anna's backstory :D
Thanks to n0_0n3_sp3c14lfor having the idea of this ship :)
Have fun reading this :D

My mom woke me up.
Willow:"you have school, i made you some breakfast!" She sounded really happy- how can she be so happy when it's like 6am-? I got up and walked downstairs- she made some pancakes and gave them to me.
Willow:"Maja is already at work and i also need to be at my work soon so goodbye An an!" I hated when she called me that- she hugged me and walked away. I started to get ready for school. I was wearing and black dress with an green jacket over it and some white and black long socks. I walked to school- at school the people weren't that nice. . .
I was scared to tell someone even if i trusted the person-
I walked into school and was feeling that someone grabbed me- It was Harley-
We once were friends but after that stupid boy talked to her she was getting really mean and even started to bully me-
Usually she just told me mean stuff but this time she pushed me to the ground-
She started to beat me up this time. . .
Why would i even run away or something now-? It wouldn't change anything- i was just sitting there crying now while she laughed at me-
Elina:"get away from my sister!" Elina was my sister- she always helped me. . .
Anna:"thanks-"
Elina:"now that girl is hurting you!? We need to tell our parents- and if you won't do that i will!" I wanted to say something but she already ran away.
I walked into my class and just waited for my school to end-
I was walking home with my sister and when we got home she just ran to my parents to tell them what happened- i was running to my room because i was probably scared of what would happen. . .
Maja knocked on my door and then just opened it- i still didn't said anything so she just hugged me. . .
Maja:"you need to tell us if something happens like that!"
Willow:"we will probably let you change schools-" i didn't know how i should feel about that so i still said nothing. . .

I woke up like every time-
Maja:"i'm sure you will like it at your new school!"
How are they all so happy when it's like- wait- what time even is it-? I looked at the clock.
6am like always-
I got up, ate breakfast and got ready for school. I was waiting for an bus but with the time i actually got really nervous-
I saw the bus comming-
Anna:"i can do this- just don't be wierd" i said to myself and got into the bus-
All the people where screaming- i saw an beautiful girl with brown hair and brown eyes.
I walked over to her.
Anna:"uh- can i also sit here-?" She didn't answer me-
Now i noticed that she was wearing headphones- how could i be so stupid- i saw an girl with blond hair throwing some paper at the girl-
Amanda:"hey crybaby! That new kid is talking to you-" the girl took off her headphones and stared at me. She was so beautiful. . .
Ducky:"hello! What do you need?"
Anna:"i wanted to ask if i could sit here-"
Ducky:"ofc!" I sat down next to her and

I was sitting in my room crying. . .
Mandy was my best friend! I can't just leave her like this! It was going perfect at school! What if something happens to her. . .?
Why do my stupid parents need to do that!? I was just crying. . .
I was also angry and got up- someone knocked on my door. . .
Elina:"please open the door. . ."
Anna"no! Don't you even dare to come in here!" She still cane in. . .
I pushed her out of the room but also heard the sound of some glass breaking. . . I looked around and saw that i accidentally broke the picture of me and Mandy. . . I walked over to it and it made me cry even more. . .
What if i had just told my parents that I loved her. . . What if i had told her. . . Or even just my sister. . .
But i didn't. . .  I thought it would be to late now-
Maybe one day we can come back here. . .?

The day we moved away i saw Mandy. . . I runned over to her crying an hugged her tight. . .
Anna:"i am so sorry. . ."
Ducky:"it's fine don't worry. . ." I could hear in her voice that it wasn't fine. . .
I noticed how she started to cry so i just hugged her but didn't say anything. . .
Willow:"we need to go Anna!"
Anna:"promise me you will never forget me. . .?"
Ducky:"promise. . ."
Anna:"take this-" i gave her an golden flower crown i once made and then runned away to my parents. . .
When i was in the car i still looked back to see her. . . She was standing there probably crying. . .
I was too. . . My sister hugged me bit i didn't said anything and just cried. . .