Area

Swap got ready, putting on her cyan apron, and soft blue clothes.
Carrot/Swap Papyrus, left early to get ingredients for them so they can keep their business running smoothly.
Swap unlocked the doors of the shop and put the open sign, she smiled and went back to the counter.

while she waits for Carrot or anyone to enter she hums a peaceful tone, while cleaning plates, cups, and more of the place.

She lets out the ferrets, they're happy and play around with each other, it puts more of a smile on Swap's face.

while watching them play Swap hears the bell ring on the door, Swap turns around about to say welcome to them but..

oh dear..

Swap couldn't believe what she was seeing..

a much more tall skeleton, looking like Swap Papyrus but..

more intimidating looking..

"h- how may I help you?-"

Swap's voice was shaking, she didn't know what to say.
His sharp teeth and claws scared her..

"GLAD YOU ASKED! WHAT I WANT IS THIS AREA, THIS LIL SHOP OF YOURS"

Swap couldn't believe what she heard..
he wants..

her area?

her shop that her and her family had opened so they can at least have a place to stay?..

he must be joking..

right?

"s- sorry sir but you can't have this area..-"

The tall skeleton looked angry when hearing that.
He crossed his arms and sighed

"ME AND MY BRO WILL BE HERE TOMORROW, WE'LL BE ASKING QUESTIONS TO SEE IF WE WANT THIS OR NOT BESIDES.. WE ALSO GOT TO SEE THE DON."

the don?

Swap didn't know how to feel or react, the only thing she felt was fear..

the tall skeleton started to laugh

"SEE YA TOMORROW LIL ONE."

...

..

.

oh dear..