little one

Sixer

Nicola and I walked down to my lab and looked up what might be causing bill to act the way he was and found one solution. Age regression. I told nicola about it and we were about to try and find more about it when we heard bill crying. I ran up to the room, nicola following close behind. We opened the door and walked in to see dipper standing next to a panicked, crying bill. "Dipper! What are you doing!?"

Dipper

I paced back and forth in the room mable kept telling me to calm down but i couldn't. I went to the spare room to think and maybe calm down only to find bill...in a crib!? Before i didn't even realize what i was doing before bill started crying. I clapped my hand over as grunkle ford and the new girl burst through the door and ford shouted at me. "I...I don't know it just kind of happened..." was all i managed to say before grunkle ford shoved past me and picked up bill, starting to rock him back and forth.

Mabel

I heard shouting coming from the spare room and went to go investigate. I walked in and saw chaos. The new girl was shouting at dip-dip. Dip-dip was trying to explain what happened. Grunkle ford was rocking a crying bill who from what i could see was only 2 1/2 feet. And bill was...well bill was just crying. I blew into a whistle that i had around my neck and everyone stopped and looked at me. "What in the world is going on here!?" after a few seconds of silence grunkle ford spoke up, dipper telling his side of the story soon after.

Sixer

Great more chaos...mabel had burst in blown a pretty loud whistle at us and wanted an explanation. I started explaining what i thought had happened motioning to dipper that he could explain after i was done. "Me and nicola were down in the lab when we heard bill crying, we ran up and saw dipper standing next to the crib..." dipper spoke up as soon as i was done. trying to explain what according to him really happened. "I was stressed so i came in here to take a break, i find bill in a baby crib and next thing i know he's crying..." before i can say anything else nicola spoke up too.

Nicola

"How about we do something to calm down while we figure out what actually happened...?" I ask. Pinetree is about to start yelling at me about how i of all people shouldn't be saying that right now but i cut him off. "I mean just look at bill...it doesn't really look like he's enjoying this..." pinetree, sixer, and shooting star look at bill who is On the verge of a mental breakdown, panic attack or both. Sixer starts rocking him snd speaks up. "As much as it pains me to say it, Nicola's right...we should all do something else to calm down." Shooting star nods. Pinetree stares at me for a second and opens his mouth to say something but stops and nods as well. "Well its settled then, lets find something else to do...and something we will ALL enjoy." I stare at sixer who was doing the D&D&D (dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons) face. And he rolls his eyes.

Mable

More chaos again...nicola or whatever her name is got us to stop fighting about what happened but now we're fighting about what to do to calm down. I am shaking my head, praying when bill suddenly yelled something. "TV!!" grunkle ford, dip-dip, and the new girl all look at each other and shrug then grunkle ford speaks up "that doesn't sound too bad...we can do that." Bill smirks, obviously proud of himself and we all walk to the living room to watch tv.

Bill

All i wanted to do was sleep. But pinetree came in to the room and started yelling at me. He clapped his hand over his mouth but it was too late. I had already started crying. Sixer and sissy burst in and then everyone was yelling at each other. After a while shooting star burst in too and blew a loud whistle at them. After they stopped fighting sissy said that everyone should do something else and gestured toward me. At this point i was cranky, hungry, and on the verge of a mental breakdown. Sixer started rocking me but then everyone started fighting again about what they wanted to do. I was sick of it. I yelled "TV!!" as loud as i could and they stopped. They looked at each other and nodded I smiled or maybe smirked as they walked into the living room. Maybe i could finally get some sleep...or food...

Dipper probably just seemed like a jerk in this chapter but I don't really care. Also yes you can yell at me all you want about it but yes. When bill is in little space he is only 2,6