2

Giyu: tell me more about yourself

I was very Interested in this peach haired boy named sabito I wonder if he was also asked by mitsuri to meet up with someone.

Sabito: well a guy named rengoku asked me if I was single but I thought he was just another creep trying to get my number but I turns out he just wanted me to meet a cool nice guy like you.

So he wasn't asked by mitsuri like me.

Sabito: I don't know about you but I live alone with my younger cousin.
Now it's your turn!

Giyu: okay so my story is just like yours except I was asked here by mitsuri instead and she asked me I f I was single too but I didn't think anything of it.

Giyu: and instead of living alone with a little cousin I used to live alone with my big sister until she passed away due to a unknown cause and it was a day before her wedding.

Sabito: I'm so so sorry I shouldn't have asked I'm so sorry.

Giyu: it's okay it was a while ago anyway. I was 13 at the time

Sabito: how old are you now?

Giyu: I'm currently 15

Sabito: so your younger than me?

Giyu: I don't know how old are you?

Sabito: I'm 17

Giyu: well now that we know how we both got here let's take turns asking each other questions to get to know each other better.

Sabito: alright

Things went pretty well after that we talked and talked and talked until mitsuri came back.

Obani: mitsuri had me come show you guys to your room for the night.

Sabito: our room?

Obani: *sighs* you two are spending the night together she wants you two to watch a movie and snuggle etc. So follow me.

I was a tad flustered after what he said but when I looked at sabito he was even worse than me.

Obani: well are you coming or not?

Giyu: we're coming!

When he showed us our room for the night I was surprised on how spacious and large it was but there was only one bed.

Giyu: hey oban-

SLAM

Giyu: ouch that hurt

When I opened my eyes I saw that sabito was on top of me I started blushing and he immediately jumped off of me

Sabito: hey what was that for!?!

When I tried to open the door it wouldn't budge.

Giyu: why'd you lock us in here?!!

Obani: no reason~ Now stop complaining!

I heard his footsteps as he walked away.

Sabito: seriously!?!

Giyu: do you not want to be alone with me in a room?

Sabito: no of course I do it's ju-

Wait did he just say...

Giyu: you do want to be alone with me in a room?

Sabito: y-yes

Giyu: okay how about we play a quick game then watch a movie?

Sabito: o-okay

       - AFTER THEY GOT COMFY -

Giyu: okay let's play a game where you say something you like about the other okay?

Sabito: okay

Giyu: I'll go first. One thing I like about you is your humor.

Sabito: can it be external reasons too?

Giyu: yes

Sabito: okay. One thing I like about you is your laugh.

After a couple rounds of this it came to an awkward situation.

Giyu: my turn again. I wasn't going to say this but I like your peach hair and your gentle eyes and how they look at me.

Sabito looked really flustered after that then it was his turn again

Sabito: something i like about you is your kindness you have the cutest smile and just overall a good personality not to mention your handsome looks.

We sat there in silence for a while until I spoke.

----------------------------------------------------------

I forgot to mention this is a modern au where sabito never died and his sister wasn't killed by a demon.

Bye bye see you in number 3

Words 661

April 12, 2023