Toyed Hearts and Broken Promises

Update 1/13/24: I completely disown this fanficion. It fucking sucks -Charlie<3

(Okay, so like, just to clear things up, this is set in an AU where it takes place after chapter 2 of the canon game in which David is shockingly not the culprit.The culprit is instead Levi Fontana. But he's still the way he was during the trial though. Ever since then, everyone has been trying to avoid David the best they could. Well, except you, that is...)
~•Narrator POV•~
You were still shocked after what had happened last trial. All of your friends in the killing game were dropping like flies and to make matters worse, you had to avoid David, the one person you thought had your back until the very end, after he revealed who he really was. "We'll escape together, he said" you muttered under your breath. "What a prick" But you actually had a crush on David ever since you two first met. You tried to ignore your feelings but nothing worked. You were constantly fighting with yourself about it all the time. The constant debate being "Do I stick with David (or at least try to) and risk my relationship with the rest of my friends or do I do the same thing and risk being killed like cattle?" You couldn't take it anymore. You felt like you wanted to die of anything right there on the spot. But at the same time you felt immortal. Nothing could kill you nor stop you in your tracks. Not even despair.
~•Time Skip•~
You were reading a fantasy romance novel in your room that you were very fascinated by. It was about a girl who falls in love with a vampire while also dealing with a werewolf boy who is in love with her. (Yes, I'm referencing Twilight 😭) You absolutely adored the book series even though you wished that the vampire and the werewolf would leave the human girl and be two hybrid gays (😂) You enjoying yourself blissful reading when suddenly, you heard a knock on your door. You got up out of bed and walked forwards to the door. "Who the hell would be knocking on anyone's door at this hour, let alone mine? It better not be Eden because I've already told her that I'm not going to try to convince others not to kill. It's their choice, not mine." When you opened the door, you saw one person you didn't expect to be standing in front of you - David. You were shocked, but also happy he would want to see you. "May I come in?" David asked you. You looked into his eyes. They were dark yet full of light. "Ummm...Sure." You replied reluctantly.

"You know, for the (U/T) (Ultimate Talent), you sure are naive for letting me in after everything that happened last trial." David said, sounding oddly seductive. "Shut up" You replied. Before you knew it, you had shoved David back out of anger. He landed on the bed, with it making a slight squeak as he landed. "The f*** was that for?!" David exclaimed. "That was for...for... FOR TOYING WITH MY HEART!" David paused for a second before beginning to speak. "I don't know what you're talking ab-" However he was suddenly interrupted by (Y/N). "YOU KNEW DAMN WELL THAT I F***ING LOVED YOU YET YOU DECIDED TO TOY WITH MY HEART ANYWAY!" You said this with tears streaming down your face. Just when you walked to the door with your hand on the knob, your face was lifted by David, so you would look at him. You stared shockingly into his eyes. The same eyes that were missing the beautiful stars that you swore you saw heaven through. Suddenly, you were shocked at the feeling of David's lips on top of yours, kissing you passionately. Not knowing what to do yet feeling your love for David start to return, you passionately kissed back. It wasn't until after a few seconds, you accidentally let out a moan as you two kissed. You were surprised as you saw blush form on David's face. You felt like as you were in heaven as you kissed David. One of your biggest dreams was coming true right in front of you. But that blissful paradise as interrupted as you realized you were blacking out. Before you can say anything about it to David, it was too late. The kiss...somehow...knocked you out cold.