The Manipulator's Toy

( THIS IS WHERE THE LEMON S*** COME IN, SO IF DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THAT S***, LEAVE... N O W ! ! ! ! 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋)

                                                                                ~*Narrator POV*~

You woke up with an odd pounding in your head. After, it stopped, you looked around the room and came to the conclusion that it wasn't yours. "Where am I..?" you thought. "Why am I not in my room?" Then someone came into view. It was David. "David what am I doing here?!" You asked in an angry tone "Oh, that's quite simple"... David began. "I'm making you into my little toy, b****." Before you knew it, he had taken off his belt and had it in his hand. It wasn't until a few seconds you had noticed he whipped you with his belt, leaving a red mark on your thigh.

Suddenly, you moaned as a feeling of complete and utter lust formed inside the room, taking over you and David (mostly David). You looked up at David and stared into his eyes. There you saw them - the stars that had been missing from his beautiful eyes ever since the last trial - since ****'s Death (censored to avoid spoilers) - except the rest of his face (and body) looked different. His face was covered in blush as he looked at you, his body almost completely nude. his pants almost completely off and shirt close to being fully unbuttoned. Under it you saw his chiseled pecs. You couldn't help but blush harder. David saw you turn bright red and chuckled. "Turn even more red and you just might look like a droplet of Min's blood." You thought he was horrible for saying this considering  the fact that Min was one of your best friends at the time. However, you quickly forgot about that as you realized he was pulling down your (f/c) (favorite colored) panties exposing your womanhood (we'll just say that cuz I don't wanna get into detail 😅) "Open your legs more" David whispered in your ear.
You protested by shaking your head, but quickly jumped when he whipped your thigh with his belt. "Open them now, B****..." David once again commanded. This time you obeyed him, spreading your legs slowly. He slightly held your legs up as he started to lick your cl*t (sweet Jesus 😨) You moaned with each moan being louder and more lust-filled than the last. He stopped licking and bit your thigh. "Would you keep it down, B****? I'm trying to focus. In fact..." Soon enough, David leaned over you and put a gag ball in your mouth. "Good. Now I can do this without being distracted by your a**" David then was in his knees, pulling down his underwear, (Yea, he took off his pants but it was never mentioned lmao 😅) then out came his large member. It looked to be 5-7/8 inches at most. (what the actual f*** 😭) You blushed even more. You looked as David grabbed his member and teased you by rubbing the tip near your entrance. You moaned with utter delight. "A-Ah~ D-David...please~ Pl-Please f*** me~". "Alright fine." David compromised. "I've teased you enough, my little toy". After that you were shocked at the feeling of his member fully entering you. "OH MY...F***!" You exclaimed. However soon, that pain became pleasure. He kept going has fast and hard as he could. Sure, he didn't give you time to adjust to his...size, but it still felt nice. You once again moaned with delight. "A-A-Ah~ David please~ let me c**, I'm begging you.~" You pleaded. "No. Not yet..." David answered sternly. "Master~ please make an exception I- Ah~ I can't hold back anymore~" You tried to reason. "Okay fine...but only because I said you could. Next time won't be so easy." You came after he finished that sentence. So much that it was dripping on David's member. "A-Ah~ You know, now that I think about it. I should have let you do that earlier." David said. "Now, go ahead. Clean me off~" David cooed. With that he undid the bondage done by him while you were unconscious and took the gag ball out. Your stared at his member, now as h*rny as he was. You stuck his member in your mouth, immediately bobbing your head up and down. You heard David moan in pleasure. "Ah~ Yes~ Go on, (Y/N)~ Suck you master's c**k~" You sucked harder after he said that. After a while you heard him say "(Y/N)~ keep going- Ah~ I'm so close~" You did as he said. During the prosess, all you heard was moaning and David calling you "Mommy" a couple of times. Suddenly, a sour taste was shot in your mouth. You looked up at David as he sighed in relief. "Get in the bed." He told you. You did was commanded. After you got in, he pulled you close to him, cuddling. "Listen, (Y/N), I know you hate me and don't trust me and that other bullsh**, but I just wanna say one thing..." "Really? And what's that? Why I'm not dead yet?" You asked sarcastically. "No, no! It's that... I actually do have.... feelings for you ♥︎" David replied. "David...I love you too" You responded. "But if you REALLY want us to be together, you need to promise me to STOP with all this bullsh**, to STOP LYING to not only me, but EVERYONE!" "I don't want you to be part of the reason why another friend on mine dies..." "(Y/N)..." David responded. "I want to do that for you, I really do, but I don't know where to start. " "That's okay" You replied. "We'll figure something out" You kissed him on the cheek. "Good night, David" You got out of bed and left the room. "Good night..." David replied. He then shut the light out and played down. As he closed his eyes, he smiled as a tear of happiness rolled down his face.
The end. (Holy crap this took a long time to complete 😰 anyway, Ace x Reader lemon coming soon! - 𝐾𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑜 ♥︎

P.S. R.I.P. Teruko cuz her room is next to David's. I know this cuz I rewatched a playthrough and noticed that in the background 😰