❤️STORY ❤️

(Hello disclaimer this book will contain suicide,language and more!! If your not comfortable with these sensitive subjects please do not continue! And I have no hate to anyone I include to this book so no hard feelings and it's all for fun don't take it to heart because I love these cc!!❤️❤️❤️❤️)

No one pov:

George couldn't sleep, because his mind was occupied why dream wasn't talking to him and yelling at him all the time, no matter how many times George tries to convince himself that dream is just stressed out he couldn't stop over thinking.

Now he's here in his own room because dream wanted space for the past few weeks, but he can't stop wishing dream was beside him and give him cuddles like he used to, they had been dating for the past 6 months so he didn't know what changed, was it his appearance or was it because he was too clingy.

He also noticed dream would often leave the house not even saying good bye to him, George is like invisible to dream.

they haven't talked for weeks and dream being distant with george, while George tries to talk to dream and tell him why he's acting like this but usually dream just ignores him or gives him an eye roll and a scoff, really annoyed for some reason.

Of course their friends including sapnap noticed this but he just thought they got into a little fight and be okay like they always do, but this time it isn't.

Sapnap left to go to LA for the past month so he doesn't really know how's it going and be there to help the two, he suspected they already made up because it's been a few weeks and it isn't like them to be on a fight for this long since they are always lovey dovey. But he's soon to find out.....

George's been crying all night not just because dream isn't talking to him it's because there been a thunderstorm all night long, he's scared of them, and dream knows this, speaking of dream, he usually would be there cuddling George and reassuring him that it would all be okay...

George got up walking to the door tears staining his cheeks walking to dreams room, every time there's a thunder he would flinch.. he finally met dreams door.

"Okay I got this." George whispered to himself preparing for the worst that dream might yell at him again.

He opened the door revealing dream sleeping peacefully. George's heart ached that his boyfriend can sleep peacefully without him, George decides to go back instead of disturbing him, but before he can leave "WHAT DO YOU GOD DAMN NEED GEORGE??" dream screams out, George feels like he's about to cry, "i-im s-s-sorry" George whispers " I j-just wanted to c-cuddle" George has his head down tears dripping down to the carpet.

"WELL YOU'RE AN ADULT WHY ARE YOU STILL SCARED??" dream screams back with full hatred.

"GET OUT!! PACK YOUR STUFF AND GET YOUR SHIT OUT OF MY HOUSE!! YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING ON MY FUCKING NERVES GEORGE!!" dream walked up to the door and slammed it Infront of George.

George didn't care if there was a thunderstorm outside it couldn't compare to his broken heart, he ran to the door his vision blurry from the tears, he got outside waiting for a thunderstorm to hit him.

He's clothes soaked with rain water. He ran to the  middle of the street and screamed and cried."WHAT DID I DO WRONG" George screamed untill he couldn't anymore. he sat on the middle of the road waiting for a car or a lightning to hit him, he looked to his right and saw a car going to his direction honking for him to leave the road, he just smiled, he remembers dreams words and saying to himself it would be better this way. His eyes turned from a sad expression to a soft smile and his eyes softened when the car crashed into him, leaving everything black........