22. Nandini's past

A long chapter for you guys and i expect the same long comments too🙈the response is really low i hope i am doing good?

Also this chapter is going to be heartbreaking so brave yourself 🙈🥺just a warning... Also believe in me i will make everything alright..

Now without any waste of time let's start the chapter happy reading..!

Inline comments too plz and let me know how is the chapter 🥺❤️

_______________

MaNan were cuddling on the bed where manik was teasing the hell out of nandini making her giggle and hit him here and there and enjoying their time together ❤️

Few minutes later nandini remembered she wanted to talk to him about something which was actually very serious. A part of her past she wanted to share it with him so she again told him

Nandini: manik suno na i really want to tell you something really important listen to me please...

But manik cut her off saying

Manik: Nahi usse phele mujhe seriously aapse kuch puchna hai ....

Manik asked her in serious tone he wanted to know abt her and have some answers about her..

Nandini made a bad face seeing him cutting her off but then gave in and said

Nandini: haanji puchiye kya puchna hai aapko...?

Manik: yeh aap jaise haina.... Waise aap kyun hai... (He didn't get proper words to form to ask her but this made nandini chuckle seeing him asking her anything and she chuckled and said what 😂)

Manik : i mean you are brave, beautiful and soo non judgemental like how... I really need to know this 🥺

Nandini acted like she is thinking something and said

Nandini: hmmm ... Agar mein tumhari tarah poetic way mein bolu toh.. kuch lessons mujhe zindagi ne sikhaye aur kuch maut ne... My life was always so unpredictable a lot of things happened in my life which made me what i am today...

Manik scrunched his eyebrows asking her what...

Manik: matlab kya hua..?

Nandini took a deep breath and she wanted to share her past with him atleast a very important phase to why she became this way why she was so no judgemental why she took everything so positively, she looked at his face gathering the courage to speak to him , manik understood her state and nodded his head and held her from her waist more tightly letting her know he is there for her.. she looked at his face and continued saying

Nandini: manik....! 2 years back my parents died in an road accident.. (she sighed remembering that dreadful day of her life) though it been a lot of time but i would never forget the day which snatched my parents away from me... Though i was pissed off with my parents, i wanted to go away from them and stay by my own but when ....I  actually lost them i understood their importance in my life.

(Nandini was devoid of any expression on her face while saying all this. It was so much painful that she forgot how to feel about this anymore it was like she had became immune to this pain)

Manik was shocked hearing her he gasped when she said her parents died. He always hated the word death after the mishaps happened in his life and he knew how difficult it is to stay in that guilt of losing someone close to  your heart, he nodded his head to her to make her know that she can speak ahead and he is going to hold her. Nandini looked into his eyes gaining the strength while manik held her tight to let her know he is holding her on the other side just let out your pain.