𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂

y/s/n - younger siblings name

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n pov)

I HATED having to take care of my younger sibling, y/s/n. I always had to take care of them since our mom and dad weren't usually home, and since I was the older sibling I had to take care of them. Sometimes I didn't mind having to take care of them but then they would start complaining and then they would get mad when they didn't get what they wanted. 

Today our parents were gone again which means that of course I had to watch y/s/n. I had an idea of trying to make the day really fun for them. I made their favorite food. They ate it but then wanted a dessert, I made one of their favorite treats. Then they wanted to play, I agreed to play with them cause I genuinely wanted them to have a fun day. We played for a while but they got bored so then I suggested that we could go out on the ilu's for a bit and they said sure. 

We raced on the ilu's and played games but after a short time they said I was boring and that they were having no fun the whole day. That's when I asked them what more they wanted.

"Ok, fine then if im so boring then what do you wanna do!?" I shouted

" I dont know! This whole day has been boring with you!!" They shouted back at you. You were on the verge of telling them that for the rest of the day they were gonna do nothing and just take a nap. But you knew not to and tried to keep patient with them..

" Alright then, do you have any ideas of what you would wanna do?" you said calmly trying to maintain calm. You them think before answering your question

"Ummm, how about I can play with my friend??" they asked with a questioning tone. You thought about it and thought how it was a good idea since you would be able to relax since you wouldn't have to be the one playing with them. 

"Sure, which friend?" you questioned

"My friend Tuk! They have older siblings too so you can hang out with them" they said with a smile. Your heart stopped for a moment. You knew that Tuk was apart of the Sully family and In that family, you had a huge crush on the oldest sibling. Neteyam.

You were hesitant about y/s/n hanging out with Tuk since Neteyam might be there too watching over Tuk. You knew that if Neteyam was gonna be there you were gonna be a blushing mess. But you remembered that it would probably be Kiri. She was your best friend and the only person who knew about your crush on Neteyam!

" Okay, lets go ask them then" you said with a hint of worry in your voice.

You both walked over to their home and once you guys arrived you knocked to see if anyone was at their home. You then heard someone walking over and you saw Kiri.

"Oh hey Kiri! Y/s/n was wondering if they could play with Tuk today?" You asked

" Oh sure! Let me get them!" She said as she walked off to go get Tuk. She then returned quickly with Tuk. You saw that Tuk was happy to come play with him friend.

"You guys go ahead and go to the beach and then ill meat you up there so I can watch over Tuk, I just need to do something" Kiri said

"Okay!" you were glad that it was gonna be kiri going to watch Tuk. You turned around two see Tuk and Y/s/n running off to go play at the beach

You walked towards the area that they were playing in. You sat on the sand watching them and waiting for Kiri to come and meet you.

You waited a bit for Kiri but then you eventually heard footsteps coming towards you. You automatically assumed it was her so you didn't bother to look. 

" Hey y/n" you heard and realized that it wasn't kiri. It was Neteyam.

" Oh um hey Neteyam" you said looking at them with a soft smile. Neteyam smiled back at you but you were still wondering on why it wasnt kiri who came.

"Um Neteyam, Im glad that your here but I thought kiri was coming to watch Tuk?" you asked

" Oh yea, she was gonna come but told me she had to do something and that I should go" he explained

"ooh alright" you said. You knew that Kiri did this on purpose. She told him to go on purpose. Smart of her.

You both sat in silence not knowing what to talk about. You watched as the sun was starting to set and you watched as how y/s/n and Tuk were continuing to play in the water. You saw how the sky started to change colors as the sun set. It was beautiful.

"Its beautiful, huh?" You said as you broke the silence and caught Neteyam off guard with the question

" Yea it is" he said sounding calm. You looked at him only to see him looking right back at you. You blushed seeing him looking at you first

"Y/n?" he spoke not looking away from you

"Yea?" you responded trying to look anywhere but his eyes since you knew that you would probably blush again

"Kiri told me. About how you feel for me" Your heart dropped. You were in absolute shock. Neteyam saw the panic in your eyes. He then chuckled. You looked at him not knowing why he was laughing at you. 

" Dont worry, I like you too" he said with a soft smile