Chapter 101 - 110

ʚChapter 101 Figured it out

    "Aren't you shy? Don't, it's just me and my brother here right now. Tell me, I'll give you a staff officer. Don't think that you don't need to be coaxed because you have a good-looking face..."

    Qian San leaned over to his side in a cheap way and continued talking.

    Xu Yuanshan looked at him coldly, which made him more and more bored, so he curled his lips and stopped talking.

    Zhou Anle didn't want to take a day off and asked Anping to come with her, but there was nothing she could do. There were still a few people locked up at home, and the matter was not over yet. She was really worried about letting him be with other people.

    Fortunately, he was very sensible and offered to go with him.

    When the group arrived at the ferry, they started to set up a stall. Sister Liu was very diligent, and she did everything that Zhou Anle didn't mention in an orderly manner.

    As soon as it was set up, the people who came to buy chili oil yesterday came.

    "Hurry up, get me one!"

    At first he thought it was the red oil that tasted so delicious, but after buying it back, he found that the red oil was very fragrant, but it was not as expected, the taste was all due to the red oil.

    Could it be that pot of soup?

    He hooked his head and looked for a long time, but he didn't see anything.

    After Zhou Xiaohui handed him the cake, he gave him the money and left.

    There were quite a few people at the moment, so Zhou Anle only let Sister Liu watch, she didn't get started, her hands were flying over the dough, and the cakes were baked in the oven one by one, Sister Liu probably understood after watching for a while.

    "An Le, I, I want to try." Sister Liu said nervously, rubbing her hands.

    It's really embarrassing for her to be idle alone because everyone is busy. She has gone through the steps in her heart several times, and it should be fine.

    "Okay, let's try." Zhou Anle gave her the seat.

    After making a few pancakes, Sister Liu immediately became proficient in her movements. After all, she was used to making pancakes at home, so she got started very quickly.

    Zhou Anle looked at her for a while, and found that there was nothing wrong with her, and felt a little relieved.

    "Brother, you are here, I'll go find Sister Qin."

    She had something on her mind, so she ignored the longing eyes of An An and An Ping, and didn't take them with her.

    An An and An Ping watched her leave in disappointment, really wanted to go to the street with her sister...it's

    not good to come to the door empty-handed, this time Zhou Anle wanted to inquire about the news, so she thought about it and took it out from the space. Some radishes prepared before going out in the morning.

    This is grown by watering it with supernatural water. It tastes refreshing and sweet, and I feel very comfortable after eating it. Whether it is fried or cold, the taste is very special.

    When she saw Qin Siyu with her things, she was worrying about what jewelry to wear today to match her bun.

    "Come and help me choose. Is this jasper hairpin more beautiful, or this gold-plated hairpin?" Qin Siyu asked Zhou Anle to help him choose with two hairpins in his hand.