Chapter One

Nevermore. A place for gifted people to learn about their powers. To be able to control them more.

But some have other reasons to go to that school. Some students have no other living relatives, so they need to stay there. Others are just forced to be there. That was the case for the school's newest member.

Wednesday Addams was transferred to the school for unleashing Piranhas into a swimming pool that people were still swimming in.

She wasn't over the moon to hear the news. She and her parents had already had a meeting with the principal at the school. Together, the three of them walked through the school towards a dorm room which only had one student inside instead of the usual two.

The door opened as Wednesday walked through, and was immediately terrified of what she saw.

The room was full of colours as a blonde girl around her age ran up and jumped in front of her. "Howdy, roomie." she excitingly said as Wednesday just looked at her.

" she excitingly said as Wednesday just looked at her

"Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair." principal Weems introduced as Enid asked a question. "Are you feeling okay?" she asked Wednesday as the black-haired girl was a bit paler than most other students. "You look a bit pale."

Instead of answering, the girl remained quiet as her Dad answered the question. "Wednesday always looks half-dead."

"Oh." the blonde softly chuckled. "Welcome to Ophelia Hall." Enid went in for a hug, but Wednesday stepped back. "Not a hugger. Got it."

"Please excuse Wednesday

"Please excuse Wednesday. She's allergic to color." her mother informed.

"Oh, wow. What happens to you?" Enid asked as Wednesday answered with a monotone voice. "I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones."

Enid swallowed as Weems chuckled, not because it was funny, but because she wanted to lighten the mood. "Luckily, we've special ordered you a uniform. Enid, please take Wednesday to the register's office to pick it up along with her schedule, and give her a tour along the way."

Wednesday turned to her parents but they didn't say anything. She looked at them before walking out of the room, Enid hopping behind her.