ᴛᴡᴏ

episode two                     "You're a bad loser

    episode two
          "You're a bad loser."

I watch Dowling at the stone circle giving the first years a class. I remember when we had our first lesson, I loved it. The feeling of power and magic through my veins, my magic scares people. I am the fairy of darkness and my mother is well known. She used to be powerful and feared.

"You coming?" Stella asks and puts her hand on my shoulder. Although I am still mad I do love her, as they say, opposites attract. Besides it isn't my relationship. 

"Yeah" We walk together to the specialist training field, I have class and she wants to watch me or so she says, I think she wants to see Sky. "How did you sleep?" I ask her.

"Good. What about you?"

"Bad, I heard about the drama with Bloom and a burnt one so I was worrying about that." Her brows knit together at my words and I can almost hear her think about how much I know.

"Shit that sucks. The thing stole my ring so I have to get it." She says rolling her eyes. I chuckle at her. "What?"

"I think that is a bit of karma," I say she deserves the truth so I tell her.

"What? Why?" She is a bit annoyed which I understand.

"Let's drop it." I know she'll get annoyed if I tell her that she let jealousy get to her, I know she'll deny it and I don't want to get angry at her. The rest of the walk is silent, lucky for me we arrived soon.

I walk to the platform Sky, Brandon, and Riven are standing next to and see the first-year Terra likes training. I walk up to them and stand next to Brandon.

"Hey Jo, how are you?" Brandon asks as he throws his arm around me. His brown eyes find mine, his carry a worried look. 

"Fine just a bit irritated." He nods turning his head back to the platform. Sky started walking toward Stella and the first-year started walking toward us.

The first-year sits down next to Riven and grabs his phone.

"Get off your phone." Riven says after whistling. I look over to Stella and Sky talking about something that looks serious. I feel Brandon remove his arm and turn my body toward Riven and the first-year talking.

"And I'd listen to you because?" The first year says still holding his phone.

"Because..." Riven says whispering the rest of the sentence in the boy's ear. I am done listening so I walk away from the boys taking Brandon with me as I feel their eyes burning in my back. I climb up a platform and shoot Brandon a challenging look.

Last year everyone thought they could beat me not knowing I was raised by Silva, I was the small fragile girl so I was quickly overlooked, I have gained muscle since then but not a lot. My skill isn't how strong I am but how quickly I react and how flexible I am. I see Silva walking toward us grabbing a first-year to watch. Brandon is one of the best fighters I know but I am better.