kys <333

GUESS WHO'S BACK
UR FAV MF🤭☺️😩😋🫢😝❗❗🤭🫢🦇🥺😁🤭🤭🐮🫢💪😭😂😔💦☹️🙄☹️🥺💦💌🙄💌🥺💩😁💩🥺☺️🐮😑🐷😂🙄👺💦🌜💦🪟🍌☹️🪩😂🙄🌜🐮🌜🫢😑🫢😑🐮🪟😁☹️😁☹️

falalalalal i didnt even tell u imma be on ur acc and idrc cus yeah. imma misuse ur PW 😋

okay anw i felt like updating this hb cus it's been ages ong and u deserve this be exposed more.

dear stinky hoe condom,
                                             ksjdj remember the first letter i wrote to you??? "dear grandpa conny" istg i was such a dumb human, still am but in a different way. anw not the point.

right ahem so i wanted to be a nice human for once in my life and make u cry a little.

AHEM AHEM SO-
u went from being a complete stranger, somebody i found weird and thought was a psycho to my no.1 human on the planet. how u managed to do that idek cus u really are weird and a fucking psycho. ffs u tortured those poor ants, i pity them.
the first convo we had was the weirdest shit ever- u were ranting to me and I'm like wtaf am i supposed to do. and then me, you and alexa were friends. honestly, i was closer to alexa at first and anw u were least bothered. you were in ur socialising era ewewew. and then BOOM i became close to you.

can't believe you're still here and dealing with my dramatic ass. or it's more like im dealing w urs. smh the amount of emo paras you've written to me >
"bYe bYe kNeE"
ew stfu. like who told u, you could leave??????????? u signed up to be my bsf till u die or til i die if i die first (which i wont cus I'm smart and I'll cheat death)

yoire so annoying i hope YK that. when u come to india imma stuff rajma chawal in ur face and then kill u before u take Oreo and my mom. they're mine. u can keep babybooboo and giraffe if u want. they're all urs <333

mf, i love you. like so damn much, u have no idea so stfu w ur stupid ass theories ABT me leaving cus no.

you're my yellow person. and don't u dare forget that. you forever will be. idc how many times we fight, argue, send emoemo paras, at the end of the day you're my best friend, no one else.

here's some kissy for u bbg
😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

love,
ur knee