Chapter 9.

It's the eyes

It's the eyes. always the eyes.

The ocean is deep blue, soothing, relaxing,
can drown anyone if it wants, So is his eyes.
The eyes hide everything,
They tell everything,
when their mouth lie but their eyes show the truth, the eyes fall in love before the heart does
They do everything, they lie, they fall in love and his, they held all his miseries and secrets, an innocent face can hide things that even someone with blood on their hands are terrified of.
But right now that ocean is flooding from all the emotion it never felt.
Right now you can't surf on those waves,
You can't play in that ocean,
But still I set my feets in it,
The water tried to push me away but it fails.

"As you can see that the car in the view behind me is now nothing but a useless piece of metal"
My voice didn't feel anything like comfort, nor assured anyone, it didn't even show any flicker of emotion, it was hollow, as if a vessel which held nothing.

He let his gaze linger on the car before his ocean blue eyes bored into me, his eyes told me everything he was thinking, years of living under shadows I understood what laying in darkness feels like, how darkness heals your burned eyes from the bright light that everyone tries to fake, he fakes too, but everyone does and that is the reason I despise everyone of these creature.
Just one look in their eyes and I know their pouring thoughts, some have lust, some hate, some even love. But his held hollowness, not a shock,
everyone has a tragedy and he does too.

"Rainbow just keep your shit together and don't you dare to walk away, I'm doing what I shouldn't be doing".
Casting a quick glance on me he locked his gaze on the floor, fidgeting with his fingers.
Releasing a harsh deep breathe I scrolled through my contacts and quick dialed Samuel's number, asking him to arrange a car on my sent location and along with it Ash to be here.
Slipping my phone in my back pocket, My eyes seem to be fixed on Ciel, searching for his, while his eyes shifted here and there, never resting on a particular thing, he was nervous, his muscle were tightened and when his eyes met mine he locked our gaze for seconds before Turning away while blushing furiously.

Which seem the only reason why my lips are twitched from sides,
I always like holding power no matter how small that power is.

"So rainbow does your daddy dearest know where are you and especially with whom are you" my feets took some steps towards him which cause him to stumble backwards

"please dont tell dad about it, dad shouldn't know this" his voice was so meek and soft as it always was, he felt like a delicate rabbit in front of a snake.
If I didnt see his lips move, I could say it was just flicker of my thoughts . His request made my already dark eyes more dark, just the mention of Michael is enough to light a match and burn down my whole existence with hatred but I am someone who would burns the whole town with the flames if they handed to me. He looks embarrassed but more than it he looked pale, defeated, and just like the stars in the early dawn- lost.

" What about I bury you here and we keep it secret from your dad hmm" I took a step forward, his pupil grew, his eyebrows got together and he took a step back. I loved this power.

I watched his face, His eyes blended in a emotion of fear and hurt.
"You, possibly don't mean it right",

Right? " He added, I gave him a smirk, a long sharp one.

" What do you think? Right or left? "

His brows started to knead again, he was never calm, either a ball of sunshine or a ball of confused, scared rabbit trying to find it's home.
A deep breath rumbled through his chest, before he looked away from me turning to gaze the sky full of stars, full of darkness, A cold night with a lucid moon, heaven's eyes shine in the black as divine watchful mother
We stood there in silence letting the darkness of night take us into its arms.
In the moment of our silence and comfort a flash of headlight came in the view it was like, In a black night that hugged the skin, that brought full comfort to the soul, those headlights became as lighthouse beams.
Firm black tarmac, headlights on, tires with full grip... it was time to go.
Ash came out in our sight with a quite rush holding a flicker of worry in his eyes. As his eyes spotted me in the dark his feets seemed to come rushing towards us, leathered polished shoes slapping across the wild grass of the field.
His eyes flicking between me and Ciel, before he let his soft yet sharp gaze rest on Ciel.

"Go and rest, I will take care from here"

It took me a moment to understand that he was asking me to leave Ciel in his hand to handle.

"You don't need to, I can handle it."

"Yeah, not the fact that your arm is bleeding and you need it to be bandaged and looks he about to puke." His voice was dipped in heavy sarcasm but behind it there was a hidden worry in it.
Not caring about anything I just picked my jacket lying on the grass, and snatched the keys from Ash's hand that were clutched around it like a heavy possession.
I dragged my feet toward the car, then letting my eyes clutch on Ciel, "Are you just gonna stand there, looking like a damn statue from Greek".
He didn't said anything just sat in the car kepping his gaze focused on his foot.
I sinked into drivers seat before slamming the door with a harsh strength that I use to release my anger,
Anger, pain, sadness are literally so intertwined that perhaps their names aught to be tweaked to reflect the true origins of those emotions.

The roads were dark, empty and cold it feels like it's one way and never coming back.Ever.

There is a strong rush of andreline in my nerves and I need something stronger than it, taking out a cigarette, coating my lips in wetness before I lighted my cigarette, I felt a heavy gaze on me, and when I caught his lingering gaze on me, I forwarded my cigarette pack to him to which he shook his head, just the slightest and abruptly looked away with a heavy pink tint spread on his cheek. I put the cigarette in my mouth, it wasn't doing much the feeling of different emotions rumble through my chest, watching him in a sense of amusement I feel him squirm around on the seat, puffing out another heavy blow on my cigarette, I let myself focus on the empty road ahead, away from all the distraction.