Of Mornings and Scenarios

Every morning at half past six, Shiva Pandya wakes up, eats breakfast prepared by his wife, takes a quick shower, and goes off to work before eight to his family store.

This time around, he had woken up earlier than his alarm and finds his wife still fast asleep, her night clothes askew. Her back was pressed against his chest while her soft butt pressed against his morning erection. They were newlyweds, him and Maami ki Behen ki beti  (it had been three months, four days, and some nineteen hours since they were married), the sex was great (of course it would be), and he would never settle for anyone who isn't her (more on that later). Despite the hesitation from both sides of their respective 'families' that their union might spark an all-out-war during their petty quarrels, Somnath was, is, still relatively peaceful, and their fights have gone from Pandya Store and Somnath ki Galli to every nook and cranny of their new home, located just about fifteen minutes away from both the Pandya Store and Pandya Niwas . She had been the one who suggested such, and it led to... quite interesting results, such as roleplaying (he rather liked that particular game), experimenting, (this was his most favorite part). He could go on and on, but that would mean a longer time in the shower, as he needed to get this pent-up emotion out of his system before he went to work.

Stifling a yawn, he shook Raavi's shoulder. "Chipkali uth , naashta de" He muttered.

When she gave no response, he decided to pull back the blankets they shared as he had done a lot of times in order to wake her up. She may be a deep sleeper, but was quite sensitive to the temperature changes. Pulling back the blanket was one of the few ways he could wake her up without resorting to violence, and right now, he was in no mood to be sadistic, or in a fight as he was still struggling to hold down the throbbing erection under the pyjama he wore.

What he did not expect to see under the covers would be the back of her thighs leading down to the back of her knees were drenched with her own come while both her hands were between her legs, rubbing her se* furiously. He could faintly hear her silently moaned to herself, her fingers doing all the work as she worked her way to an orgasm. Shiva noticed that she had hiked up her nightgown at the front as not to be obvious that she was touching herself under the covers, and as much as he was amused over this, fact remained that she excluded him.

"Well, well... aren't you selfish?" he drawled lazily, startling her. Immediately, she withdrew her hands and turned over to him, her face flushed. Shiva then grabbed her wrists and began licking her fingers, tasting and sucking , while she looked away, slowly turning red from embarrassment. "Yeh looks mat dikha mujhe, ache se jaanta hun mein tujhe chudail kahinki . Didn't even bother telling me about this? You're so self-centered."

She gave him a haughty look. "itna hi bother ho raha tha raha tha, toh you should have begged me, Sadist bhootnath."

"Nah, I'll make you regret that , ki tune mujhe bulaya bhi nahi." he tugged the robe lose around her waist and parted her legs, nuzzling his face against the mound. Tentatively, he ran his tongue against her slit, making her moan. "Did you come yet?"

"No, I—" she gasped when Shiva spread her apart slowly, licking her languorously, deliberately teasing her with this torture. "S-Shiva... s-stop—" a playful nip on her left inner thigh, he pulled away and stared down at her as he nudged her on the shoulder with his knee.

"Either I use my mouth and you use yours as well before I leave later, or I leave you all tied up and unsatisfied." He told her seriously.

She snorted. "Yeah, and I'll break it off easily."

" Tu ache se se jaanti haina, Shiva Pandya ke changul se chutne ka matlab, right?" he ran his tongue on the cleft, making her squeal. "Destroy or ruin it, and you don't get any."