Pacify Her - Episode 5

A huge smile takes over my face, but all I can possibly think about is how I'm going to break up with my boyfriend?? He might even cut the circulation off my squishy, moist, suckable toes and make them fall off. Id be devastated especially because I love when my toes get aggressively sucked and deepthroated until they turn purple ;3 Richard instantly notices my sad expression and reassures me, "baby cakes honey buns you're all mine okay? doccy spelly I'll protect you from him no matter what especially since I'm 6'9 sexy alpha male giga byte sigma ball beast 🥵🥵🥵" I giggle and I can feel my smol uwu bean pp get a lil hard uwu, he's so sexy when he's overprotective. 😩 he holds my hands as I'm sitting across from him and the waitress asks us what we would like to order, I order a choccy milk with a side of cheeky nut and my lil richie honey bunny orders a used condom with a side of cheese. While we are eating our scrumptious meal Richard speaks up, "sweet baby cakes I have a question, I know ur a yr 7 but I think ur really sexy and I don't care if I'm a year 11, we are perfect for each other and nobody can tell me otherwise. So doccy spelly, will you marry me?? 🥺🥺💕" I look down to see Richard on one knee, holding a half eaten ring pop that he got at the corner shop down the road for 69p, he really likes to spoil me uwu, I reply, "UWUWUWUWUWU OMG YES MY SEXY DEVIL OFC ILL MARRY U PAPI 🥺🥺🥺🥺💕💕🤲🍆" I try to keep my cool and my skirt even lifts up as I let out a cheeky lil fart to add mystery 🥺🥺~~~~

20 minutes later and it's time for us to leave, we are now in Richard's POV.

I quickly pick up my hot babe off his seat, I grab him with both of my muscular arms and place him into his peppa pig x greggs collab car seat and I drive, 16 minutes later and we are at his place. I drop him off and sit in my car and I get a text from my Roblox girlfriend.

Emily/Roblox gf: hey my sexy devil, what did you do today?? I missed you baby 😕     sent at 6:01 pm
Richard: hey babes it's me, I'm currently in the car and I'm a bit busy rn, I'm sorry. sent at 6:02 pm
Emily/Roblox gf: busy with what?? We have to prepare for my baby, it's like you're forgetting I'm pregnant. sent at 6:02 pm
Richard: listen Emily, we can talk about this when I get to your place, okay baby cakes? sent a 6:03 pm
Emily/Roblox gf: okay fine baby, how long will you be?? i need you here with me rn. sent at 6:06 pm

I left her on read.

I quickly drive to Emily's place and I see her bedroom light is lit as the bright light shines through the window, she's here. I hop out of my car and walk up to the front door and knock, I can hear her hurriedly step down the stairs and as soon as she opens the door she looks down up at me, she speaks up "Richard, why didn't you tell me when you'd get here?? I could've had a warning so I could prepare for your visit." I reply back, "Emily you don't need to prepare for me, but that's besides the point, we have to talk." I step inside her house and grab her hand, dragging her to the dinner table. I sit across from her and give her an upset look, she caresses my hand and I instantly feel ready to speak. "Listen Emily, I don't think we should have a family together, I have a boyfriend now and I'm committed to him. He wants your baby to be mine and his and it'll be good especially since you're so young, it'll be difficult for you to take care of the baby by yourself." Emily's face is filled with rage, I can tell she's pissed off. She furiously replies back to me, "HOW DARE THAT FAT TWINK THINK HE COULD JUST DO THAT TO ME, HE THINKS HE CAN TAKE MY BOYFRIEND AND MY BABY??? You know what Richard, im done with you." I quietly reply back in a small tone, "and well.., theres actually more to this, I may of proposed to him. I'm sorry Emily." She goes from furious to instantly miserable in just seconds, I feel so bad but there's nothing for me to do. Emily talks again, "Richard, tell that fat ugly twink to fight me outside the geography block at lunch time tomorrow on Monday. I'm not going to let him do this to me."

I say my goodbyes to her and I think about what Emily said and I know my baby cakes doccy spelly wouldn't mind fighting Emily, but I just don't want him to get hurt. This will all be a big mess, but you know what I've been needing some entertainment so I'll let them fight. I text doccy spelly.

Richard: hey baby cakes honey boo sweetie pie. It's me your big d daddy, we need to speak.    sent at 6:34 pm
Doccy Spelly: h-h-h-h-hi p-papi~ uwuwuuwuw, what did u wanna speak about? sorry I replied late I was busy :3   sent at 6:37 pm
Richard: so basically I've talked to my now ex roblox gf emily and I spoke to her about us keeping the baby for me and you to raise together as it will be the best for everyone. The thing is she's furious and she's trying to fight you tomorrow infront of the geography building at lunch time, you don't have to do this baby but maybe this will let her know she's not capable of taking care of the baby. This is honestly stressing me out, doccy spelly   sent at 6:43 pm
Doccy spelly: baby yk I don't mind fighting that ugly slag uwu, I'll do anything for u my sweet honey buns, anything for that bare slag to just leave us alone. :3 sent at 6:44 pm

Thank you so much for reading episode 5 of Cheeky Grin From Doccy Spelly, in this episode im testing out a new layout to see how it goes and i honestly think it went well even if it took me a lot longer to do,  I hope you enjoyed this episode and hopefully episode 6 will come out shortly, thank you 😩💕