Part 11

ပြန်လာပါပြီ မပြောမဆိုပျောက်သွားလို့တောင်းပန်ပါတယ် သင်္ကြန်တွင်းဉပုသ်စောင့်လို့ ဖုန်း‌တွေအကုန်ရပ်ထားရလို့ပါနော်

After 5 months

"ဒီနေ့မှာတော့ Love:Zoneရဲ့စံချိန်ကိုချိုးမယ့် အဖွဲ့သစ်တစ်ခု debut လုပ်ခဲ့ပါတယ် အဲ့အဖွဲ့ဟာဆိုရင် ၁ရက်အတွင်းမှာ debut MVနဲ့ ၅၀၀ million viewsရရှိခဲ့ပါတယ်"

" HYBE new girl group Galaxy Stars become the most viewed group with a debut MV of the whole kpop industry"
Korea boo. com

Comments

-wahh This is the best MV that I've ever seen.
-I'm sure they will gain a lot of fan and attention.
-I can't even say how fucking good is this MV.
-I already love them, how addicted.
-5 main vocalist, 5 main rappers, 5 visual, 5 main dancers They're all perfect in HYBE
-I bet they'll be the second Love:Zone.
-hey! Love:Zone is Love:Zone, Galaxy Stars is Galaxy Stars don't compare them.
-why 5th generation groups are really that good?
-I can feel their luxurious aura by the MV.
-I heard their maknae is the main vocalist with only 16 how can she be that good?
-Next 5th gen Diamond maknae!!(I know Jane is Golden maknae><)
-I already want them to Collab with their seniors like Enha, Fimmies and Jeanies
-HYBE Let them Collab with Love:Zone or I will kill you!!!
- - -- etc

(A/N- nanaတို့ groupကိုထိခိုက်စေလိုခြင်းမရှိပါဘူးနော် ficအရသာဖြစ်တာမို့နားလည်ပေးကြပါလို့🙏)

Galaxy Stars Twitter acc becomes 10 millions followers

Galaxy Stars YouTube channel being the most subscribed 5th gen group with 50 millions subscribers

Noti-
Galaxy Stars uploaded a new video on YouTube

Be our Sunshine Hi! We're Galaxy Stars
안녕하세요 그레시스타 입니다!

Hi, I'm Park Yeji I'm the leader of the group.
Hello, I'm Joo Areum(အာရမ်)I'm lead vocalist and visual of the group.
Hi! I'm center and main rapper of the group who's called Hanna Nakamura.
Hello, I'm Hong chaeyeon I'm the main dancer of the group.
안녕 I'm Main vocalist and maknae of the group
Yang Soyun.

Yeji-I hope you guys will pay attention and many loves to our group in future.
Soyun-Fandom name and Group Logo will be upload at 8p.m.
Hanna-pls looking forward to it!
All-So bye bye👋

(A/N-guys it's just a imagination, As you all knew Park Yeji is Park Sunghoon younger sister, Nakamura Hanna is kazuha younger sister 🤭)

At 8p.m

Noti-
Galaxy Stars uploaded the new photos

Noti-Galaxy Stars uploaded the new photos