3.I want a Baby Brother

One fine day, after coming from school Naviah was bored.
And when she's bored she mean it.

She was an extremely extrovert kid who loved playing with others of her age. But there was no one of her age or even younger than her to enjoy. Well the thing was that she just wanted a baby brother. Her own little brother with whom she can play with, enjoy with and do everything that other siblings do.

So that day after school she was getting annoyed. When her mom asked her about it, thinking she may had a bad day at school or someone may have done something, Naviah just went like "I don't have anyone to play with maa! Khushboo Didi also have a brother. With whom should I play with?" Her mother was shocked but understood the feeling of her child who also wanted a sibling like her friends.

This rant of Naviah went for everyday. Sometimes it was way too much to be handled by her mother and father. Sometimes she just wanted to go to her friends because no one at home had time to play with her. Occasionally her grandparents, of both side, aunts and uncles visited them. But when it was time for their departure little girl really had a hard time seeing those family members off. She loved and enjoyed their vists because she loved them and they loved her too. But still the rant was on.

SHE WANTED A BABY BROTHER!!

But as we know that no one knows what the future holds for anyone, one day her parents took her to a gynec's click, about which she had absolutely no idea, and while returning from there her parents gave her one of the happiest news of her life.

Naviah's dad went on and said "You wanted a baby right?"
She said,"Yes,yes!! Baby brother!"
"Okay beta, so you know you are going to become a big sister now.",her dad declared.

Naviah was more than happy to listen to that. She started jumping on the street but was stopped by her father to have some energy for walking home.

From that day on, she just waited for her sibling to arrive. She loved that tiny life even though it was inside her mother's womb. She planned games she'll play, how she'll take care and how they grow with each other. But one thing was yet in her mind that what will happen if the baby will be a girl. She imagined all the scenarios and joy with a baby boy and it would really displease her imagination if that baby will turn out to be a girl.

Well what else we can expect from a five and half years little but stubborn girl.

Time went by but still there was plenty for her little brother's arrival. Well that was what she assumed and not just assumed but whenever they visited temple or any place, that had saying that ask whatever you want to every wish gets fulfilled here, she always and only asked for a baby brother. Even when people asked her that what if the new born will be a girl, then her answer would be like "I will give it to someone else and maa will have another baby."

Amongst this once again her father was transferred to someother place but in same state. Well all over again the packing started. But now she understood what was happening. They were living the place where they made memories for two years, where she made her first best friend, Muskan, where she had two really amazing boys, one of her age and one elder, as neighbors to play with and most importantly she was told that she was going to be a big sister now. How can a human handle all this. But as we also know that CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT, the packing went on.

On their last day in that beautiful and memorable town her best friend came to met her and they played with each other for the last time from morning to the sun set. Before the dark came to power, Naviah and her father went to drop her bestie and that time they saw each other for the last time. When she came home her mother ordered her "Naviah, beta wash your hands and change your clothes. We have to go Abhi bhaiya' home for dinner." They were invited by their neighbors on dinner for their farewell, yeah the same neighbors with those two boys. She was excited to go to their place but she refused to wash her hands. "No, mummy I'll not wash my hands"she said. Time was less and they had so many things to do, so her mom got annoyed. "Will you stop it beta and do as you are asked. Go to papa and he'll help you reach the washbasin", her mother exclaimed. But she with her shining, tearing eyes said to her mom "Mummy, but Muskan was holding my hand and I won't wash it or she'll leave me". Her mother was in utter shock. But her heart swelled with the words her beloved girl just said.

After a little persuasion Naviah was convinced to wash her hands and they went to neighbors and had dinner. Naviah was gifted literally so many things as the mother of those 2 brothers really craved for a girl and both their parents loved Naviah as she was their own daughter.

Next day was their train to the new place where they were going to make new and fond memories. On the railway station, this time she was not in confusion about what was happening but she weeped her eyes out when everyone waved her when train departed.

Author's Note:
Its hard as well as hell emotional for everyone to leave a place you resided for a long time. But everyone should keep going on because that is not the end but its start to a new and happening journey.

Hope all the beautiful humans who are reading this asre enjoying it. And any suggestions, compliments as well as criticism are most invited. Please like the story and follow my account. This really motivates everyone who is new here and trying to write a beautiful story here.

Be tuned to see will Naviah became sister to a baby boy or girl.

Thank you!!