002 - welcome, welcome

"Well, tough first case huh?", Morgan asked just as Robyn threw her black bag over her shoulder, ready to lead the way back towards the Quantico headquarter. She looked up at him with a sly smile.

"You've got no idea how excited I am for some days off", she sighed happily, her body only slowly moving towards the entrance. It had been a tough first case, it had been a week without any quality sleep and it had been a week of endless heat and sun that felt like they made her head explode anytime (she didn't mind the clouds hanging above Washington as much now).

"Days off? Oh hun, just wait for JJ to drop a pound of papers on your desk tomorrow", Morgan grinned as he caught up with her, holding the door open for Robyn to duck underneath his arm.

"Actually, Montgomery's not far off. As long as you drop the reports on my desk by tomorrow morning, there's no reason you have to come in tomorrow, make it a long weekend", Hotch voiced from further in the back and Robyn smiled as she looked back at him, thinking how to best spend her friday night.

"That calls for drinks!", Emily chimed in as Robyn pressed on a button for the elevator, longing for her bed with each step she took further into the office building. It felt like hours until the doors finally opened with an all too familiar ding.
Drinks sounded good. Even though Robyn wasn't big on partying, she enjoyed the thought of spending a night with her colleagues outside of the office - she had gotten plenty long nights, pouring coffee down her throat and thoughts rattling in her mind just the past week, joined by the rest of the Behavioral Analysis Unit. So far, she'd had to rely on her imagination (and her profiling skills of course) to determine which kind of people she was surrounded with.

JJ pushed herself into the elevator behind Rossi.

"I say we make it a pasta night at Rossi's", she smiled as she leaned against the wall of the elevator. Her blonde hair was slightly out of place from the nap Robyn had seen her take on the flight back to Virginia, seemingly even more tired than Robyn by their trip. It made sense though, because Robyn was almost a hundred percent sure she had been mingling with Detective LaMontaigne all week long, even before their grand show in the hotel lobby Robyn had sadly missed. She'd been upstairs, packing her last bag, and only watched Morgan annoy JJ with his impression of their smooch all the way to the airport and before JJ passed out on the jet. Robyn thought it was funny.

"Of course, because the thought of me having plans on a friday night are so absurd", Rossi breathed, the sarcasm dripping from his voice. "Alright, I make the pasta and the wine, but no extra wishes. I'm not a cocktail barman, remember?"

Robyn smiled at his remark. She was sure there was a story behind his resistance for bartending.

"Well, it's a date", Robyn finalised, her smile fading with each and every second that kept her from her bed.
"I might be a little late, I was gonna pick up some stuff for my apartment tomorrow", she added as her mind drifted back towards the apartment she had left in a hurry a week ago. The boxes certainly hadn't unpacked themselves and unless Robyn had some kind of stalker break in and decorate her new place, she would be facing quite a mess in an hour.

"Oh right, I was going to ask where you lived. You just moved here, right?", Emily asked as the group moved towards their assigned desks.

"Right, yeah. I got this apartment in a complex, Near NorthEast. Seventh street, I think", Robyn explained as she dropped her bag onto her desk and opened the zipper.

"You're kidding! JJ, isn't that where you live?", Emily looked back at her blonde friend who was seated on Emily's desk, seemingly lost in her thoughts. She shook at Emily's sudden exclaim.

"Northeast, yeah. My apartment is on Main Street though, it's like two streets from seventh", she explained with a slight smile on her face. "It's so fun that you live on seventh! We could carpool tomorrow", JJ added.