𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝟺

10:53 , saturday 25th march

GRACIE HAD FOUND HERSELF WAKING UP ON ben's chest. she quickly moved away and sat next to him. she sat and admired ben's beauty, until she remembered that it would be creepy if he woke up. she gets up out of the bed and went to one of the many large windows and watched the nature outside. "come back to bed grace." ben mumbled looking at the blonde girl. he used a nickname that she hadn't heard in forever. "why ben?" she questioned whilst she turned to look at him. "it's cold without you." ben whined earning a laugh from the girl he had feelings for.
"did mason go home last night? i can't remember much from last night." gracie admitted as she walked back to the bed. "yeah he went home." ben pulled gracie closer to him. ben was staring at gracie's eyes whilst they were hit with sunlight.

"your staring chilwell." gracie laughed at the boy. ben started laughing too, they enjoyed each others company a bit too much. "i'm going to have to go home soon benji." gracie pouted, kind of not wanting to leave. ben was thinking of a plan.

soon enough, they were on the main road leaving london. ben had thought of a plan. "so we can take lilia out somewhere." ben suggested to gracie, she nodded in agreement. although gracie knew that lilia would honestly die from excitement, it would be a great day. "i'm gonna have to get ready at home though." gracie looked at the boy who's driving. "yeah that's fine i'll just wait for you two." ben smiled at her. they were nearly home, so gracie had to call her parents. "mum? i'm taking lilia out for the day, just don't tell her. your going to work now anyway." gracie wanted her mum to not tell her sister. "alright i'll see you later love." rosa ended the call and gracie looked at ben and nodded.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BEN SOONED PULLED INTO THE EMPTY driveway that led to gracie's home. "you can wait in the living room if you'd like." gracie fumbled through her bag for the house key. ben just followed her lead into the house. he embraced the warmth and cozy feels in the house. "lils?" gracie called out for her young sister. ben made his way into the living room and just occupied himself by going on his phone. he heard gracie go upstairs chatting away to what must be her sister. "i missed you, don't worry lils." ben heard gracie tell her sister from upstairs. he just smiled to himself.

lilia kept talking to gracie about stuff as gracie got refreshed. "lily, what would you like to do today?" gracie asked her sister through the reflection in the mirror. "...can we go to the big park?" lilia thought for a moment until deciding on todays activity. "do you want to bring your football?" gracie asked, lilia looked at her strangely. "obviously i do!" lilia shouted and ran to her room to find her special football. gracie laughed as her sister ran away. she finished getting ready - she wanted some instagram pictures took of her but she isn't sure yet.

"lils you can go down first." gracie had planned to film her reaction to ben being in the house. lilia ran down the carpeted stairs and into the living room. "oh my god! he's back again!" she screamed and turned to her big sister filming. "is that why you wanted me to take a football?" she shouts staring at her sister. gracie heard ben laugh at the younger girl's reaction. "i can show you some tricks if you want." ben offered, lilia nodded straight away and jumped. "are you happy then lils?" gracie grinned at the excited girl.

the three decide to just walk as it would be easier. lilia walked in front of ben and gracie dribbling the ball as she went. "you really didn't have to do this," gracie began to say, but got rudely interrupted by ben.
"no it's fine trust me, i really enjoy your company." ben smiled at the girl beside him, again admiring her beauty. he thought how could someone look so beautiful? "your so cute benji." gracie laughed at ben playfully before ben chuckling along. lilia looked back at her older sister, "do you go out?" lilia glanced at the footballer and then onto gracie. "we're friends lils. girls and boys are allowed to be friends." gracie explained to her sister that had kept going down the path.