~• 3 •~

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ The Next Day | Colbys POV: ✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚

"Hey, Sam! It's time to wake up! :)" I say gently shaking Sam to wake him, "Colbyyy, please just 5 more minutes!" "Sam we need to catch our flight to Alaska in an hour" I hear Sam sigh before he sits up "See! I'm awake and ready I didn't need to wake up this early!" "You're not even wearing clothes-"  I started packing our equipment before walking over to Sam and cuddling him for a second. "Colby my ass hurts-" "I- Uhmm- Sorry?" Take more notice of how Sam winces in pain every second step he takes. "Aww is my poor Sammy a bit sore from the big fucking he got last night ;)" I say in a teasing way "Ugh, Go fuck yourself!" "Only if you watch me ;)" Still teasing Sam (HAZBIN HOTEL REFERENCE >:3) I begin driving us to the airport and Sam still looks uncomfortable and I actually start to feel bad. I carried in both Sam and My luggage and put it on the conveyor belt, took Sam to sit down and then went to a cafe to get us both a coffee. On my way back I saw a gift shop and decided to get a sorry gift for Sam, I walked in and picked out some flowers and a cute purple dragon plushy. 

I quickly go back over to Sam with his gifts and coffee, "Look what I got for you Sam!!" handing him the gifts

I quickly go back over to Sam with his gifts and coffee, "Look what I got for you Sam!!" handing him the gifts. "Awww thanks Colbs, this was really sweet of you <3" I sit down on the seat next to him, wrap my arm around his neck and pull him in closer to me. We stay like this until we get told to board over the large loudspeakers. "Quick Sam! We've gotta go!!" "Colby! I can't run it hurts too much..." I really quick turn around, pick him up and run over to our gate with Sam in my arms. "You boys made it just in time! Scan your boarding pass and then you are free to go!!" The flight attendant says, "Can you walk this time Sam?..." I say exhausted "I think ill manage :D" We quickly find our seats and sit down. The plane we are on is quite small and the plane only has 2 seats per row but that's okay. "Hey, Sam did you end up breaking things off with Kat?" I ask "Uhh yeah I did, she wasn't very happy about it lmao!" I look at him and smile before placing my hand on his inner thigh and scrolling on Instagram, the plane takes off and I look out the window. I feel Sam's legs shifting around and I turn to look a why he's doing that. "Sam, what are you up to?" Sam whispers to me "Colby I just got a boner..." I look at him and he looks at me. "Quick let's go to the bathroom!" I grab Sam's hand before he gets a chance to answer and take him over to the plane bathroom. I quickly lock the door and Sam starts unbuttoning his shirt "I cannot believe we are about to do this on a plane Colby..." I quickly take off my shirt and walk over to Sam and make him sit down on the toilet. I bend over and peck him on the lips before kneeling on the ground and palling Sam's boxer and trousers off at the same time. Sam's member sprung up and I immediately started stroking him, "mmmm" Sam moaned "Sammy, Baby, your gonna have to be quiet if you want me to continue." Sam covers his mouth while I go faster. "Sammy? Please tell me if you want me to carry on?" I say that because I know he won't be able to get a straight answer out. "Y-Ye- MMMmm, K-Keep go- Aughh -ing!" "Sorry, Sammy I didn't quite understand that ;)" "I-I sa- mm -id k-keep g-going aughhh pl-please!" "I still didn't understand youuu~" I start speeding up. "AUGhhh D-Dont Mmm St- aaa -op" I just can't understand you so I guess we will stop then" I stop stroking him and start putting my shirt back on, "Colby! what the hell man!!" I hear the anger in Sam's voice "Sorry Sammy but you wouldn't give me an answer so I assumed that you wanted me to stop?..." "OMG COLBY! Why would I want you to stop!?!! It was so obvious what I was trying to say" "Well sorry baby? But we don't have time to finish now, hurry and get dressed". Sam puts his shirt on and pulls his pants up, I can tell how frustrated he is and I can't help but grin. The flight attendant tells everybody on the plane that it's about to land so we hurry out of the bathroom and sit down. Sam still looks pissed and I quickly kiss him on the head, "Saaaaam" "Mhm" "I love you" Sam sighs slowly starting to forgive me. "I love you to Colbs..." We both just sit there holding hands thinking about the moment we just shared. 

ⱄⰔⱄⰔ After the Plane landed | Colbys POV: ⱄⰔⱄⰔ

Sam and I wait patiently for our bags and then we go to the car rental place. "Hi, Umm I'm Colby and I'm here to get our car?..." "Oh yes of course! The number plate read 'NJH564' was a 2021 silver Tesla, model 3, "Come on Sam we've got a long drive!" We went and sat in the car and started driving to Silverbow Inn Bed & Breakfast. We drove for 3 hours and met up with the guide/friends and started doing our normal video concept. After we finished recording we went to the motel and started getting ready for bed, I expected Sam to go get changed in the bathroom but instead, he just took his clothes off in front of me. I couldn't stop myself from staring at his perfect body. "Staring now are we!??" Sam said teasingly,  "I- I was just um! I didn't, Umm! Well, you could have gotten changed in the bathroom!" Sam walks over to me still naked and grabs my chin to make me look up at his face, my face goes red and hot feeling my member get harder. Sam sits on my lap and I place my hands on his ass, he immediately goes in for a kiss and we start making out. As things get more heated I start leaving hickeys on Sam's neck leaving most of his collarbone different shades of red and purple. At this point, I hear slight moans coming out of Sam's mouth, "Didn't know that it was that easy to please you baby boy ;)" Sam doesn't reply because he's trying to keep his moans inside. While I still leave love bites on Sam he starts taking off my shirt. I move one of my hands down to his member and start slowly rubbing him, leaving him with a sense of pure pleasure. "mm~" "Your so fucking hot Sammy, but are you sure you want to do this?..." "Colby. DO NOT DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!..." After hearing Sam's words I start rubbing faster "Mmm Colbyy~" "Should we try something a little different this time Sam?" I say hinting at wanting to try something a little more ✨ k i n k y ✨. Sam is unhappy about stopping the moment we're having now but still listens to what I have to say about it. I quickly dig through my bag and pull out some rope...

1081 Words