6.

—Time skip,Diluc—
I just finished my shift,closing the tavern.It's been a tiring shift but I got used to it.Y/n,on the other hand,she's been helping me the whole time with whatever she could.She looks exhausted.It could be also from the constant smell of alcohol.It really makes you feel tired.

We are walking back to the Dawn Winery together in silence.It's a silence that I don't mind.I'm just glad Y/n is here with me.I may act cold with her sometimes but..I can't help it.So many events happened all at once and I just..feel mentally exhausted.I noticed she understands this and she is taking her time with me.That's why I..love her.

We walk in silence,almost at the winery.You can even see it in distance.Since father's passing,all the work I have to do is exhausting.All the grapes,the wine,the alcohol,the papers I have to complete,the shifts at the tavern.They're just draining all the energy from me.On the other hand,father and Kaeya..so many memories.

I feel exhausted and not from sleep.Mentally.I need a break.I'm just so glad Y/n is here with me.What would happen with me if Y/n wasn't here? She's keeping me sane right now.That precious smile on her face and that sparkle in her eyes when I talk to her..she's so special.

  We are very close to the Winery now.I slowly move my hand towards her's.She looks at me with a smile and intertwines our fingers.Her delicate hand is so warm and soft..I love holding her hand like this.

I suddenly hear the familiar sounds of them.Y/n looks at me confused and I look in distance,seeing the Abyss monsters.I've fought with so many Abyss Mages and monsters in general they don't surprise me anymore.But this time,there are way more than I've ever fought with.

I feel Y/n's hand gripping mine tighter and I look at her.She's nervous.I lift up our intertwined hands kissing the top of hers."You go at the Winery yeah? I'll handle this" I say and she nods."Be careful please" she says and I nod.I kiss her hand one more time and she goes to the Winery.

I draw out my sword,looking at the many Abyss members approaching.Let's settle this.I run towards them,using my vision to break the Abyss Mages's shields.Thankfully there are only Cryo and Hydro abyss mages.I hate fighting Pyro Abyss mages.

After some time when I kept breaking their shields,defeating hilichurls,even one or two Mitachurls,and setting everything on fire.It seems the wave of monsters stopped.I defeated all of them.I wipe my forehead and I turn towards the Winery.But I stop.

"Diluc!" I hear her name call for me.An Abyss Mage is dragging Y/n with him.I clench my teeth,swiftly running at the Abyss Mage.There is no way I'll let them take her too.She's everything I have left.Before I can get close enough so I can use Pyro and break the Abyss Mage's shield,I see a portal opening.It's an Abyss Herald.

He flies out of the portal,looking at the Mage dragging Y/n.I frown,jumping with my claymore on fire and slashing the Mage's shield.He falls down on the ground and I slash him with my claymore."Enough" I hear a deep voice say.It's the Abyss Herald.

I look at Y/n and my heart clenches in my chest.She's so scared.The Abyss Herald approaches us and I grip my claymore harder."You are coming with us" he says,looking at Y/n."No she's not" I interfere and he snaps his head at me.These creatures are horrible.

"Yes she is.We need her" he says and Y/n looks at us both confused."No.She is staying here" I say and the Abyss Herald tilts his head."Very well then.Let's use the hard way" he says and I nod.I motion Y/n to go a bit further so she doesn't get hurt.Me and the Abyss Herald start fighting,my blade hurting him severely.

He puts on his hydro shield and I use Pyro over and over again just so his shield breaks.He suddenly goes a bit further from me and starts spinning.I stand still confused and he suddenly throws hydro blades in all direction.Some blades hit me and I hear Y/n's voice call my name.I get up and the Abyss Herald flies at me,using advantage and injuring me.

No..I can't let this happen..Y/n is all I have left.

I fall down on the grass and the Abyss Herald flies at Y/n,throwing her over his shoulder.He starts flying at the portal and I desperately try to get up,crawling at them.Y/n extends her arm from his shoulder and she tries to break out from his grip but he's too strong."Diluc.." her breaking voice calls for me and I manage to get up."I love you" Y/n says while warm tears stream on her face.

I look at her with wide eyes and they both disappear on the portal,which closes after them.No..no no no no..this can't..there's no way..I weakly fall down on my knees,staring up at the calm night sky.I..lost her too.I failed to protect her.The Abyss took her.

I stare down in nothingness,drops of water falling on my hands.I wipe the salty tears from my cheeks but more keep coming.Father,then Kaeya..then Y/n.I lost everyone.There's nothing else I can lose now.Y/n would hug me right now and whisper things to me..calm me down and comfort me.She said she loves me..

She had feelings for me this entire time and I didn't know it? I don't even..I don't have words.Don't worry Y/n.I'll save you as soon as I can.I'll save you from these monsters and we'll be together.