💫Chapter 6💫

We hopped into the back of an old pickup truck where he held me tight against him on his lap. "What's your name?" He asked. "Jenny. What's yours?" "Brian, but my friends call me Head." He winked, making me blush.

    We drove to a quiet, lonely part of the coast and all piled out. He quickly took off his shirt, making it hard for me to not stare at his toned chest. I blushed and Brian chuckled at me. "Here," He said, handing me a beer, "you don't have to strip, just come swimming with me." I nodded and took off my sundress, leaving on my bikini and taking Head's hand.

He led me to the water and we got in. Five beers later I'd stripped down completely and starting swimming around Head, teasing him; getting closer as if I was going to straddle him in the water...but backing away just as quick. Finally, he'd had enough.

    He wrapped his arms around my naked body and pulled me in. I could feel him pressed against me, and it felt good too. He pulled my head in, colliding his lips with mine. I kissed him hungrily, not caring about anything else in my drunken state.

    Things quickly started to fade in and out, my hearing started to become muffled, and I couldn't tell if I was under or above the water. I couldn't tell where Head was anymore either. My body went limp and I felt myself hit solid ground. Voices echoed around me as everything eventually went black and silent.

~12:47PM~

    I awoke drowsily, my head heavy and pounding, I felt sheets wrapped around my body...my naked body. My eyes shot open, and I moved around in a panicked state. 'Where the fuck am I?' I asked myself, 'This isn't my room.' I sat up, dazed and confused, and looked to my right; Head....laying naked beside me. "Shit, fuck dammit, oh my God you stupid bitch!" I cursed at myself under my breath.

    Head stirred slightly, and so I shook him awake. "Head?" I asked. "Yes baby?" He replied, groggily. Normally, that would've made my heart flutter, but instead I was too panicked to even think straight. "Head, did we...did we have sex last night?" I asked, my heart pounding in my ears, scared of the answer. He chuckled, "No, no we didn't." I fell back into bed, more than relieved. "You were so drunk. I'd never take advantage of you, or anyone, like that." He finished. "Thank you." I sighed, and then just as quickly remembered another issue. "Shit!" I cursed, jumping out of bed and scrambling into my cloths that Head somehow managed to get back from the beach. "My brother and my friends! They're probably all looking for me and worried! Oh my gosh!" I panicked. "Okay calm down Jenny, I'll get you home." Head said, trying to calm me down. "Now." I stated firmly. He just chuckled, "Yes, now. Lemme put on some clothes first though." I nodded, happy he was complying.

    Turns out, my apartment complex was only a ten minute walk from Head's. "Thanks." I said to him, standing outside my apartment door. "You're welcome." He answered, bowing his head to me and adding, "Hey, if you're ever lonely you know where to find me." I nodded, giving him a friendly smile. "Can I hug you goodbye?" He asked, holding his arms out. I answered him by stepping into his arms and embracing him.

    Although it was a good hug, it couldn't compare to the way it felt in Wes' arms. 'God I miss him.' I thought to myself, right as Head left the hug. He began walking down the hall, and I waved at him when he turned back around to wave and look at me. He blew me a kiss and I smiled.

    Once Head was out of my sight, I braced myself to walk inside my apartment. I took a deep breath, and opened the door.

A/N: thanks to all of you for reading. I hope you've enjoyed it so far:) I'm sorry this chapter was delayed so much, I got super busy. But here it is now! Have a great day/night🤍