I hate you

Friends to enemies who would never want anything to do with each other...what's the chances they would have to be partnered up with each other right?Well apparently not zero because here they were.Together- at the same table

this is so awkward.... Ella thought Why do I have to be paired up with someone I don't even like .. she was the only one I was hoping NOT to get. well it doesn't matter anymore because I can just work alone without the teacher knowing I mean.. it's not a huge deal if I'm independent if anything they should encourage that! she picked up her penciled and started to write down the research until a few minutes later she heard the teacher come over "I don't see any working together ladies,this is partners." Karina side eyed the teacher "can we work separate...? She asked But of course it was futile "I want you girls to work together!!! Come on ladies social skills " "I don't think Karina even has any ..." Ella mumbled.Karina gave her a look .What did I ever do horrible to her it was just a joke and now she's all mad about it... I meant it's not my fault I laughed Karina thought to herself .

Once the teacher went away it was complete silence between the two like always. Then the bell rang. Ella sighed in relief now that she doesn't have to stick around Karina who she thought of like the devil.