First Day of School pt.2

Shinx and his friends walked to Zekrom's door and opened it.

Zekrom: "Ah, hello again Shinx. Good to see you. I can see you made a few friends. Isn't that nice?" He laughed. "What can I do for you guys?"

Tepig: "Well...we we're hoping to ask you a question."

Zekrom: "Fire away."

Everyone looked at each other. Then all eyes were on Shinx.

Shinx: "Well, we were hoping that maybe...you could possibly...maybe...take down the new laws? You know..since I'm home now." He said, which made Zekrom laugh. But he stopped when he realized no one else laughed.

Zekrom: "Wait, what? Why would I do that?"

Tepig: "Well..."

Snivey: "Ok, if no one else is gonna say it, then I will. The new laws are terrible! It's gonna ruin our lives!"

Shinx covers her mouth. "There could've been an easier, better way of saying that. But, she said the truth." He tells Zekrom. "Or well, a little bit of the truth." He says, starring daggers at Snivey. "Look sir, it's good that police are looking out for everyone, including us kids, but...now that I'm home, safe and unharmed, wouldn't it be a good idea to take down the new laws? Or at the very least, make them less...aggravating? To say the very least?" He asks, but Zekrom laughs again.

Zekrom: "Listen kids, the laws are put down for a reason. And when laws are put down, there's no going back. And so far, the new laws are doing just fine. There's no need to take them down."

Eevee: "Sure, but look." She says, grabbing Shinx's face. "Shinx is safe and unharmed, as he's stated already."

Fennekin: "And besides that, us kids aren't allowed to do stuff on our own anymore. We can't even be in the bathroom without someone standing guard. It's insane!"

Zekrom: "I know it's tough, but the new laws weren't just because of Shinx's disappearance. It's also to make sure they don't hurt us."

Shinx: "They? They who?" He asked.

Zekrom: "Um, nothing!" He suddenly says. Just then, the bell rings. "Well now, you all better get to class. Don't want to be late, now do you?"

Everyone walks out and starts walking to class. Shinx couldn't help but feel uneasy.

At home..Shinx was sitting down and eating dinner with his parents. He still couldn't wrap his head around what his principal said. "It's also to make sure they don't hurt us." Zekrom's voice repeated in his head.

Zeraora: "You ok sweetheart? You've barly touched your food"

Shinx wakes from his thought. "Wha? Oh! Uh, yeah, I-I'm fine." He said.

Later that night....Shinx sat against his bed, still continuing to think about what Zekrom said. "Who is, or...are they?" He asks himself.