Back Story

Before things went bad~

Alice was born a healthy beautiful baby with brunette hair and dark green eyes like her mother, the queen and her husband she had was lovely, he was the king and cherished the kingdom just as his wife did and he loved the baby just as much as the mother did.

Then things turned dark...

Before Alice became an Enchantress~

King Romen Walked into Queen Ellie's life when her daughter Alice's father died from illness and she needed someone to rule the kingdom with her, as a Queen could not do anything by herself in this certain time period.

Queen Ellie Cherished her kingdom with all she had in her, She had beautiful brunette hair and dark green eyes, King Romen, on the other hand, was a cruel man but did not show his true colors until months into their marriage, He was tall and strong but a mind of someone who was hungry for power and money, his brown short hair and blue eyes made him look like a pleasant man, but he was very much the opposite of that.

Alice was a little 5-year-old, sweet and kind, she loved her mother, Queen Ellie, and she felt safe when her mother's love was protective of her. Her mother explained a secret to her when she turned 6 years old, that when she was to become 10 she'd gain this magic in her and she'd have to learn to control it, It could be used for good and bad but Alice's mother hoped that her daughter would not use it for bad.

As Alice matured and grew older she saw her mother go through abuse from King Romen, She watched it happen at 8 years old, King Romen did not know she saw so he never punished her but if he knew he would have.

One late night in the castle they lived in she walked past King Romen's meeting room and saw through a crack in the door that he and a guy that looked tall but was hidden by a mask and a hood were talking, She could not fully hear what they were saying but she saw King Romen pay the tall man with the mask and hood and handed him a dagger that was glowing, then they walked closer to the door and the king said "Ellie is a witch and one stab with that dagger and she will be dead", The tall man with the hood and mask nodded and stopped 3 feet before the door and turned to the king and said "I will not let you down your majesty" with a bow and Alice quickly hid in the shadows and watched the Tall man with the mask and hood walk out of the doors not even noticing her.

Minutes later she heard her mother's voice and made sure to stay hidden in the shadows, her mother, Queen Ellie, walked into the meeting room with the king and the king started talking in a very degrading way to Ellie, Alice looked through the crack to see the king getting closer and he pushed Ellie against a table, The queen yelped and said "Get off of me!", The king did not listen and Alice interrupted quickly without thinking about herself, "Mommy, Weren't you gonna read me a bedtime story!", the king stopped what he was doing and glared at little Alice and Alice's mother quickly brushed herself off and said gently, "I am on my way, sweetie!" changing her tone from fear to okay again, The king grabbed the queen's wrist and mumbled quietly, "I will do what I please with you later! Understand!".

Alice asked her mother that night what was going on with her and her stepfather but the queen said, "I will tell you when you are older my sweet little joy~", Alice was not pleased with that answer but had no choice but to stay silent to not make her mother more stressed.

That night when her mother left the room after reading her a story she thought about the king and that tall man with the hood and mask and that glowing dagger. She had a bad feeling about it, but she did not think it was her mother they were talking about so she closed her eyes and allowed herself to sleep.

Little did Alice know...

Things would change drastically for her in the next month...

(To be continued)