Alien chased

"Run!" They all ran out of the UFO.

"OK! That's it! We're running back to your house and you're gonna tell your dad!"

"OK! You're right, you're right!"

"I'll see if my family can help" princess says, "if they were here they would be very terrified"

"Of course they would" runt says, "who wouldn't be afraid of an alien invasion"

"An alien invasion they can handle, it's the me on a UFO ship that scares them"

"Why?" Abby asked.

"Because they are very super protective of me"

But just outside, the aliens came back, once they entered, they noticed the orange funny that was there, they panicked when they saw that it was gone.

But then they all stopped when they noticed princess stopped First screaming.

"AH!!" They all looked up and freaked when they bump into the aliens.

"Stayin' alive Stayin' alive Stayin' alive"

They run back, chicken little closed the door to but them some time while they escape.

Fish and princess were the first to exit then when ruby jumps down, he gets stuck.

"Oh, Runt!"

"Push! Push! No!"

"Runt!" Abby tried jumping on him to push him down, then she tries to pull him out.

"No! Not pull! Push!"

"We gotta get outta here right now! Come on... No! Come on, you guys! Hu... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! OK, time out! So... have you been to the mall? Come on, buddy. Come on, buddy. Come on, buddy"

"I'm sorry. Tension makes me bloat"

She finally jousted him out and he landed on fish as of princess walked away in time.

"Come on, guys! Hurry, hurry, hurry!" As they all made it out, they ran in the fields.

"Look out!"

"Thanks! Curse these genetically tiny Iegs!"

But as they ran, they didn't see they were heading to a ditch, they tripped and rolled right into the fields.

"Ugh" princess was hurt, she gets up to see she was covered in dirt, she got her dress ruined and she quivered when she saw that she got a scratch/cut on her knee, she limps as she ran back to the others.

They decided to hide in the fields unaware that the aliens switch their claws for machetes and cut through the fields like a helicopter.

Princess whimpered and cowered down, when she heard buzzing noises.

"What's that noise?"

"Sorry. Nervous eater" they see ruby was eating a corn.

Then they ducked when they see the aliens citing down the fields looking for them.

"Run!"

"Wait! Fish!"

"The school bell! We've got to ring the school bell to warn everyone! Come on!"

While they ran to the school, the aliens created crop circles in the fields.

"Hurry! Hurry!"

"Go! Go! It's Iocked!"

"I Can pick pocket the locks, my dad showed me how" princess says as she heads to the doors and takes out a pin.

But they see the aliens lights were getting closer.